Rate My Posture

[quote]Christine wrote:
Went to a pigturducken party last summer.

Not really recommended. The duck was cooked way before the pig.[/quote]

So?

I’m planning on stuffing an asian inside a white inside a latina inside a sista…

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
dat azzzz[/quote]
Its the boxers I swear lol

[quote]Christine wrote:
More squats![/quote]
This isnt a rate my physique thread. If youre interested in that then you can see mine here:

There are some more satisfactory azz pics in there as well.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I have similar posture. You can strengthen the back all you want but until you loosen/lengthen the pect maj./min, and front deltoids, the shoulders will always look rolled forward. Maybe get a soft tissue treatment on the subscapularis too.
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I try to stretch my pecs everyday as well but ive gotten minimal results. Any specifics that have worked for you?

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I have similar posture. You can strengthen the back all you want but until you loosen/lengthen the pect maj./min, and front deltoids, the shoulders will always look rolled forward. Maybe get a soft tissue treatment on the subscapularis too.
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I try to stretch my pecs everyday as well but ive gotten minimal results. Any specifics that have worked for you?[/quote]

Rolling tight areas with a lacrosse ball or something similar. Stretching is superficial. You need something to get deeper down, probably.

Also, please train your hamstrings.

And butt. There’s not much there to grab hold of.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
You appear to be upright, but I am not a medical doctor.[/quote]

HAHahHAHahaha!!!

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Front[/quote]

All I can say is…that is one FUCK of a posture! I mean really something special!

I called my buddy over, who is an eminent posturologist from the DeVry School of Postural Science, whose response echoed mine.

“Man, that certainly is one FUCK of a posture!” he was heard to remark, as he tore into a large bag of Dorito-brand chips.

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I try to stretch my pecs everyday as well but ive gotten minimal results. Any specifics that have worked for you?[/quote]

ART treatments worked for me, but BONEZ’s advice is also certainly a valid option. Also, don’t know if they are even still available, but Ian Kings video series on sport specific stretching and flexibility was helpful.

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
More squats![/quote]
This isnt a rate my physique thread. If youre interested in that then you can see mine here:

There are some more satisfactory azz pics in there as well.[/quote]

At the risk of sounding like a dirty old lady and having Chris Hansen knock on my door, the pics you took at 16 look better than what you have posted here.

At the very least you haven’t made much improvement.

But I really don’t know what improvements can be made for a boy between 16 and 18.

/dirty old lady talk

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Front[/quote]

All I can say is…that is one FUCK of a posture! I mean really something special!

I called my buddy over, who is an eminent posturologist from the DeVry School of Postural Science, whose response echoed mine.

“Man, that certainly is one FUCK of a posture!” he was heard to remark, as he tore into a large bag of Dorito-brand chips.[/quote]

DeVry you say? Doritos you say?

Quite Splendid.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
More squats![/quote]

There are some more satisfactory azz pics in there as well.[/quote]

At the risk of sounding like a dirty old lady and having Chris Hansen knock on my door, the pics you took at 16 look better than what you have posted here.

At the very least you haven’t made much improvement.

But I really don’t know what improvements can be made for a boy between 16 and 18.

/dirty old lady talk[/quote]

The pictures in Rate My Physique were taken 4 months ago. Im 17 now and Ive gained 5 pounds since then.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

ART treatments worked for me, but BONEZ’s advice is also certainly a valid option. Also, don’t know if they are even still available, but Ian Kings video series on sport specific stretching and flexibility was helpful.
[/quote]

Roll your chest to biceps on a medicine ball. Work around the shoulder were it is tight.

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
And butt. There’s not much there to grab hold of. [/quote]

Do how do you feel about the latest cultural trend of wearing pants hanging off the butt with the rear pockets located somewhere around the hamstrings? I figure England is probably like the US in this based on nothing in particular.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

Do how do you feel about the latest cultural trend of wearing pants hanging off the butt with the rear pockets located somewhere around the hamstrings? I figure England is probably like the US in this based on nothing in particular.[/quote]

I saw in the “What would you get rid of?” thread that Cal didn’t like the style. Maybe this will change her mind.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

Do how do you feel about the latest cultural trend of wearing pants hanging off the butt with the rear pockets located somewhere around the hamstrings? I figure England is probably like the US in this based on nothing in particular.[/quote]

I saw in the “What would you get rid of?” thread that Cal didn’t like the style. Maybe this will change her mind.[/quote]

Snap! did not check a thread I started.

Nope, I still think it looks stupid. At 44 I have lived through many fashion trends ranging from 70s flares to punk drainpipes and 80s baggies. This is by far the most retarded. Yes, even more so than MC Hammer pants.

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Nope, I still think it looks stupid. At 44 I have lived through many fashion trends ranging from 70s flares to punk drainpipes and 80s baggies. This is by far the most retarded. Yes, even more so than MC Hammer pants. [/quote]

While are at it:

Did you prefer the late 70s punk movement with self-inflicted safety-pin pierced, torn clothes anti-establishment punk music or the current expensive ripped clothes, fashion piercing, my tat says I’m dangerous, fashion dictated established anti-establishment movement? Not talking about smelly hipsters.