Rate My Plan

First off… this is gonna be long lol…Im 20 years old, 6"1 and weigh about 190lbs, I’d like to gain about another 15 lbs of muscle for now and was wondering if I’m going about it the right way. My diet is as follows:
Meal 1

2 eggs
3 egg whites
1 bowl bran cereal in milk
1 banana
32 oz of water
(30g protein, 80g carbs, 12g fat)

Meal 2

1 can tuna mixed with mustard (tastes better)
1-cup oatmeal
one tbsp. of peanut butter
16 oz of water
(40g protein, 60g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 3

1 sub with:
turkey
tuna
pickles
mustard
black olives
16 oz water
(30g protein, 80g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 4 (Post workout)

30g of whey protein mixed with 10 oz of milk
2 bananas or a cup of assorted fruits
Plus another separate 32 oz of water.
(40g protein, 90g carbs, 2g of fat)

Meal 5

3 bowls of bran cereal
1/2-cup of cottage cheese
16 oz water
(30g protein, 150g carbs, 15g fat)

Meal 6

2 cups of oatmeal
6-8oz beef
16 oz water
(30g protein, 100g carbs, 25g fat)

Meal 7

1.5 cups of cottage cheese
3/4 cup oatmeal
16 oz water
(50g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat)

Totals- 250g protein, 600g carbs, 84g fat.
Total Calories- 4156

Is this too much or should I cut back about 100 grams of carbs?

My supplements are as follows:

Morning after first meal
-1 GNC Mega men sport multivitamin
-2 fish oil capsules
-2 ginseng pills

After Lunch
-2 fish oil capsules
-1 scoop of N.O explode
-Dynmatize trib-650

After workout
-1 scoop of Cell Mass
-1 scoop of ON 100% Whey Protein

After Dinner
-1 GNC Mega Men multivitamin
-2 fish oil capsules

On an empty stomach 2 or 3 hours before bed
-ZMA

2 hours after ZMA
-1 scoop of ON 100% Casein

Workout routine (upper body lower body split 4 days a week)

UPPER (3 sets of 6-8 reps 1 or 2 min rest between sets)
A1:Dumbbell press
A2: Band Row
B1: Pull up
B2: Shoulder Press
C1: Bicep Curl
C2: Tricep extension

LOWER (3 sets of 8 1 or 2 min rest between sets)
A:Squat
B:Romanian Dead Lift
C:Dumbbell Step Up
D:Forward Dumbbell Lunges
E1:Wall squat *45 seconds
E2:Plank *45 seconds

This is what my current workout routine looks like but I switch things up every two weeks or so with slight variations. If you made it this far in my post Id love to get some feedback thanks a lot!

It is solid but what is the point of putting all of that effort in if you do not know your RMR or EMR?

You are taking way to many supplement. Why would you take 2 multi vitamins in a day?

Your body may reach toxic levels and you can have some serious health issues as a result. If I were you I would talk to a nutritionist and a exercise physiologist to get your RMR and EMR. There is a right and wrong way to do everything.

How much water and sleep are you getting?

get off caffeine. The NOxPlode is a waste of money.

You can get better results if you can train harder in the long run if you stay natural.

If you are not peeing clear all day drink more water.

Also a meal plan should have rotations in it, if you are doing this everyday you need to mix it up.

[quote]RyanFly wrote:
It is solid but what is the point of putting all of that effort in if you do not know your RMR or EMR?

You are taking way to many supplement. Why would you take 2 multi vitamins in a day?

Your body may reach toxic levels and you can have some serious health issues as a result. If I were you I would talk to a nutritionist and a exercise physiologist to get your RMR and EMR. There is a right and wrong way to do everything.

How much water and sleep are you getting? [/quote]

Sorry to sound like a noob but what does RMR and EMR mean? Also, I take 2 multi’s a day because that is the reccomended serving on the bottle.

I drink about a gallon of water a day and shoot for at least 8 hours of sleep a night, ideally 8.5

[quote]RyanFly wrote:
get off caffeine. The NOxPlode is a waste of money.

You can get better results if you can train harder in the long run if you stay natural.

If you are not peeing clear all day drink more water.

Also a meal plan should have rotations in it, if you are doing this everyday you need to mix it up. [/quote]

I hear caffiene can improve performance if you take it pre-workout. But I have decided that Im probably not going to rebuy NO Explode once I run out and just have creatine monohydrate pre and post workout. I do mix up this meal plan, but not as much as I should I suppose. I substitute a protein shake for tuna and beef for chicken etc…

bump