Rate my Physique

title says it all,

whats my BF %?

How much longer should I cut? I am currently 5’10 165lbs I’ve been lifting for a year. I started my cut in Feb but It was very slow at first but I got it on track and now I have been aiming to lose a pound per week. I am very worried I will lose muscle but I have been doing pretty good so i’m trying to keep it going.

side

front

relaxed back

You get a 1 for imagination… Titling a RMP thread “Rate my Physique” lol :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
You get a 1 for imagination… Titling a RMP thread “Rate my Physique” lol :P[/quote]

i actually didn’t title it that, the admin changed it, i had a much longer one lol

back relaxed

unflexed front

None of the pictures are coming up for me, so I’m not going to give a rating, but at 5’10 and 165, I seriously doubt that cutting is the direction you should be taking.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
None of the pictures are coming up for me, so I’m not going to give a rating, but at 5’10 and 165, I seriously doubt that cutting is the direction you should be taking.[/quote]

yeah i’m not sure either, look at my avatar and give me a little feed back…I am about 11% bf but I just want my lower stomach fat to go away, I think i will cut for another 5lbs down to 160 then do a nice clean bulk

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
None of the pictures are coming up for me, so I’m not going to give a rating, but at 5’10 and 165, I seriously doubt that cutting is the direction you should be taking.[/quote]

Going to go with flip on this. I would go straight into the bulk direction, since you are the healthy weight for a female who is 5’8.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Going to go with flip on this. I would go straight into the bulk direction, since you are the healthy weight for a female who is 5’8.[/quote]

I bet you get all 165lb 5’8 women.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Going to go with flip on this. I would go straight into the bulk direction, since you are the healthy weight for a female who is 5’8.[/quote]

I bet you get all 165lb 5’8 women.[/quote]

How did you know?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

What kind of whales are roaming the streets these days… god help me if my wife ever gets that big!

[quote]chitown34 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

What kind of whales are roaming the streets these days… god help me if my wife ever gets that big![/quote]

If you consider this a whale, then hot damn I love whales.

A female who works out and has nice curves at 5’8 can easily weigh 165 and look great.

I wouldn’t kick this out of bed either.