Rate My Physique

[quote]theBird wrote:
Wow. Awesome lift. It inspires me that you weigh less than me but can still pull some heavy ass weight.
My goal is to pull 400, but I still have a long way to go.[/quote]

Look at how long his arms are. He was born to pull.

OP your physique is completely unbalanced. Your arms dominate everything else. You cant be the best powerliter and bodybuilder. You dont have to choose one or the other but understand that one will have to take a backseat if you want to excel at either.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Odd time to bulk, “dirty” or clean. Personally I always stay a bit leaner during the summer months when people see my hawtz abz and then work on size through fall/winter. Which means now, which means I’m making lots of chili and more steak and other tasty things instead of boring chicken.[/quote]

The seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere chief

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Wow. Awesome lift. It inspires me that you weigh less than me but can still pull some heavy ass weight.

Look at how long his arms are. He was born to pull.

OP your physique is completely unbalanced. Your arms dominate everything else. You cant be the best powerliter and bodybuilder. You dont have to choose one or the other but understand that one will have to take a backseat if you want to excel at either. [/quote]

unbalanced? not sure if I understand what you mean, I take it you mean the rest of my body must catch up with my arms? But my arms are nothing special (<16") and they are pretty long as well

And definitely agree, I cant be both optimally. Would like to be stronger than I look but would also like to look strong. Currently doing GVT for delts and pecs, and 5x5s for back and legs. As you can see I’m a pretty confused lad

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Odd time to bulk, “dirty” or clean. Personally I always stay a bit leaner during the summer months when people see my hawtz abz and then work on size through fall/winter. Which means now, which means I’m making lots of chili and more steak and other tasty things instead of boring chicken.[/quote]

The seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere chief[/quote]

Didn’t look to see where he was from. I, in my American arrogance/ignorance, assume everyone on the internet is in the Northern hemisphere.

[quote]theBird wrote:

You seriously called video or it didn’t happen on someone 187 lbs for a fricken 405 deadlift/315 squat? You’re calling that heavy?

OP: Good job so far, could use more overall mass, your shoulder:waist ratio looks pretty good and is giving you a good V-taper. Chest/arms/rear delts could all use some specific work.[/quote]

This ^

not to mention the guy looks like a douche for calling someone on a pretty light squat/DL when he cant even move that much weight.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

You seriously called video or it didn’t happen on someone 187 lbs for a fricken 405 deadlift/315 squat? You’re calling that heavy?

OP: Good job so far, could use more overall mass, your shoulder:waist ratio looks pretty good and is giving you a good V-taper. Chest/arms/rear delts could all use some specific work.[/quote]

This ^

not to mention the guy looks like a douche for calling someone on a pretty light squat/DL when he cant even move that much weight.
[/quote]

yeah, was also a little surprised on being called out but I take it as a compliment as he’s basically saying I’m stronger than I look :slight_smile:

Your doing very well deadgoat. Any chance of you posting your diet.

Audiogarden1 = douchebag

tweet tweet

He’s a douche for thinking you’re a douche for calling out lifts that aren’t terribly impressive? In that case I must be a douche too.

He’s a douche for thinking you’re a douche for calling out lifts that aren’t terribly impressive? In that case I must be a douche too.[/quote]

Total douche, mostly cause you apparently were cheering for Ole Miss instead of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

GO HOGS GO.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

He’s a douche for thinking you’re a douche for calling out lifts that aren’t terribly impressive? In that case I must be a douche too.[/quote]

Total douche, mostly cause you apparently were cheering for Ole Miss instead of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

GO HOGS GO.

[/quote]

I’ll always cheer for the Rebels. Born and bred with Rebel blood.

GO HOGS GO.

[/quote]

I’ll always cheer for the Rebels. Born and bred with Rebel blood.[/quote]

Then we will forever be opposed.

Side note, whats your thought on no longer having Col. Reb as your mascot?

Absolute bullshit. The administration is going overboard on the PC. Out of the 750k that were eligible to vote, only 21k voted due to the fact that there was no option of “none of the above” or “no mascot”. All that I have talked to have agreed that there should be no mascot if there is no Colonel Reb.

Absolute bullshit. The administration is going overboard on the PC. Out of the 750k that were eligible to vote, only 21k voted due to the fact that there was no option of “none of the above” or “no mascot”. All that I have talked to have agreed that there should be no mascot if there is no Colonel Reb.[/quote]

Colonel Reb forever.

Colonel Reb forever. [/quote]

Indeed.

Here’s my clean bulk diet:

Breakfast:
100g Oats 30g Whey

Meal 2:
300g chicken breast, 100g mixed veg

Meal 3:
300g chicken breast, 100g mixed veg, 100g avocado

Pre-workout:
250g sweet potato

Post workout:
60g whey, 40g dextrose

Meal 6:
300g chicken breast, 100g mixed veg, 100g avocado

Meal 7:
100g peanut butter, 250g cottage cheese

Lets not hijack the thread boys

Unbalanced as in your arms overpower your torso from an aesthetic point of view. You arent particularly wide so it’s going to take a lot of work to make your back stand out.

You arms are so long that the length from your armpit to elbow (in the back double bi) is almost as long as the width of your back at the widest point.

That’s crazy lol.

Sick to deadlifting, you’ll go far.

I would assume that if this is the case, 99% of T-Nation are douchebags

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Unbalanced as in your arms overpower your torso from an aesthetic point of view. You arent particularly wide so it’s going to take a lot of work to make your back stand out. [/quote]
I see what you mean, I probably have to fill out more of my upper lats in that case. Really appreciate the feedback

Here’s my back routine:

Pull ups 3x4-8
Deadlift 3x4-6
Hyperextensions 3x6-10
DB rows 3x4-10
Cable rows 2x6-10

Do you ever get sick of chicken breast? MAybe you should try some tuna? Do you prepare your food the day before? Or do you do a big cook up on the weekend? Do you use lots of morrocan spice and bbq sauce? Im going to try and incorperate some of your diet into mine.
By the way add some almonds to your cottage cheese, it gives it a bit of crunch and makes it easier to eat. ou should also eat soem fruit.
And also do you use chalk at your gym or liquid chalk?

tweet tweet