Rate My Physique Troll Issue

I was thinking why do we bother with people who going to score a 2 if they are trolls or not… I think they should just be locked or something with no advice except… go to the beginners sections. Half of the posts on here score a 1 or a 2.

If your gona post on here you should atleast be able to score a 4.5 or higher. Sure some of them are absolutely Hilarious (beast awakens! LOL) but most of em are… you suck … ok end of thread.

I think alot of people get a chuckle out of seeing trolls. I know I do and I know it isn’t helping the situation. Some of them are really good though. You have to admit it. As far as a 4.5 minimum. I think that would count out have of the nation. The voting on here always seems to get skewed somehow.

I’ve seen some physiques that were actually pretty impressive get lower than a 4.5 while I’ve seen others not nearly as impressive score higher. Point is it isn’t going to matter because it’ll take everyone to just ignore the trolls for anything to get done.

When you start getting into the 7’s, 8’s, and 9’s, you should be competing and most people on this site aren’t to that level yet nor do they necessarly want to compete. There are a select few I’ve seen on this site that should be competing but the majority of us aren’t there. Rate My Physique is for people who have been lifting a good while and need critques from fellow lifters to better themselves. I do agree that people should use their better judgement and if they look in the mirror and see a bird chest or their arms aren’t at least 15 inches, they probably shouldn’t post.

I thought this was the comedy section of T-Nation.

Heyyy, if the 1’s and 2’s go away, how can I make myself feel better after looking at my pictures and reflections on the mirror?

I think this is the best section of the forum and the some of the post are hilarious why would you want to get rid of the low scoring guys. If someone wants to humiliate them selves on the internet I say let them do it, its always worth a chuckle.

It just wouldn�??t be the same without some skinny dude flexing or some ghey guy in Speedos (that guy fake or not f*ckin kills me) at the end of the day its funny.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I thought this was the comedy section of T-Nation.[/quote]

Yup.

If its a troll or not, T-Nation readers need to see that undeveloped physiques get 1s and 2s around here. Otherwise they would only rate themselves with a 10 and if nobody put the troll in its place, everyone would be trying to post their crappy bodies thinking they will get a 10 and no negative feedback.

What about a ‘Rate my troll’ section?

I agree, it’s impossible to tell if omebody is a troll, or newbie…and if you treat them like a troll, they have no chance for creative feedback…ohh Hi Rob :slight_smile:

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
I agree, it’s impossible to tell if omebody is a troll, or newbie…and if you treat them like a troll, they have no chance for creative feedback…ohh Hi Rob :)[/quote]

hands of bitch ROBS MINE!!!

lol

Ha ha, Boys lets not start fight over me like I’m a piece of meat. ha ha

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
I agree, it’s impossible to tell if omebody is a troll, or newbie…and if you treat them like a troll, they have no chance for creative feedback…ohh Hi Rob :)[/quote]

pot,I would like to introduce you to kettle.