Rate My Physique: Gaelic Football Player

[quote]aidyquinn wrote:

oh the little bitch can attempt an insult good for you.[/quote]

And for reference, I outweigh you by ~50kg, so you might want to reconsider using little in that sentence.

‘assclown’ oh fuck we’ve picked it up a gear here…the computer screen is zoomed in real far for my brother who is partially blind so I don’t always see the entire page…and I bet Im smarter than u, dick weed

[quote]ninjaboy wrote:
aidyquinn wrote:

oh the little bitch can attempt an insult good for you.
And for reference, I outweigh you by ~50kg, so you might want to reconsider using little in that sentence.

[/quote]

There is absolutley fuck all you can do to me so you can lick my left one! Oh fuck there is a man the other side of the fuckin globe who outweighs me…how will I sleep at night

[quote]aidyquinn wrote:
‘assclown’ oh fuck we’ve picked it up a gear here…the computer screen is zoomed in real far for my brother who is partially blind so I don’t always see the entire page…and I bet Im smarter than u, dick weed[/quote]

I guess you are smarter than the zoom command button as well…

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
aidyquinn wrote:

oh the little bitch can attempt an insult good for you…you write that out in crayon first and get ur mummy til check the spelling?

dick

Mummy?

Fucking pansy.[/quote]

Im insulting in a condescending method…you dumb fuck

[quote]mudpro69 wrote:
aidyquinn wrote:
‘assclown’ oh fuck we’ve picked it up a gear here…the computer screen is zoomed in real far for my brother who is partially blind so I don’t always see the entire page…and I bet Im smarter than u, dick weed

I guess you are smarter than the zoom command button as well…[/quote]

What’s the point in constantly changing the zoom function on my computer as my brother has to use the computer for assignments?

[quote]aidyquinn wrote:

Im insulting in a condescending method…you dumb fuck[/quote]

I’m sure you’re Mummy is proud.

Stupid Mick.

[quote]aidyquinn wrote:
ninjaboy wrote:
aidyquinn wrote:

oh the little bitch can attempt an insult good for you.

There is absolutley fuck all you can do to me so you can lick my left one! Oh fuck there is a man the other side of the fuckin globe who outweighs me…how will I sleep at night[/quote]

I wasn’t threatening you, I was pointing out that you really can’t get way with calling me little. Most of the people here outweigh you, and know more about lifting then you. In terms of flaming, I was pretty mild in my post, and I actually answered your question.

Take a look at some of the other RMP posts with low scores, The Beast Awakens is a good one. Plus, if I really wanted, I make enough to buy a plane ticket. I haven’t been to Ireland in oh, 6 years now, but it’s not like it’s impossible.

Also, I’ll take your bet that I’m smarter then you. I know these are all internet numbers, so I could be lying out my ass for all you know, but I have engineering degrees, a music minor, and a tested IQ of 130. For further proof, I’d like to call attention to my grasp of punctuation and grammar as compared to yours.

Seriously though, get in the beginners forum, learn what to do, and go do it. You’ve got potential, and you’re young enough to make good use of it.

Why is it that 3/4 times the 14-18years old who are either skinny or fat, always end up insulting everyone

I wasn’t threatening you, I was pointing out that you really can’t get way with calling me little. Most of the people here outweigh you, and know more about lifting then you. In terms of flaming, I was pretty mild in my post, and I actually answered your question.

Take a look at some of the other RMP posts with low scores, The Beast Awakens is a good one. Plus, if I really wanted, I make enough to buy a plane ticket. I haven’t been to Ireland in oh, 6 years now, but it’s not like it’s impossible.

Also, I’ll take your bet that I’m smarter then you. I know these are all internet numbers, so I could be lying out my ass for all you know, but I have engineering degrees, a music minor, and a tested IQ of 130.

For further proof, I’d like to call attention to my grasp of punctuation and grammar as compared to yours. Seriously though, get in the beginners forum, learn what to do, and go do it. You’ve got potential, and you’re young enough to make good use of it.
[/quote]

I misinterprted what you said just…i made it evident that I was genuinely looking answers and advice at the start and then wankers just took the piss so I retaliated… thanks anyway I’ll go to the beginners!

I genuinely have an IQ of 130 also…goin down the physiotherapy route!Because of my keen interest in health and fitness

[quote]aidyquinn wrote:
this was under 14’s…im a year over that now. I’ve been out for a wile after fracturing my wrist but Im coming back…is the seated leg press good though?cos I have no indication if that is just average[/quote]

Gaelic football, that’s badass. Anyway, if I were you I wouldn’t put much focus on leg pressing, start doing barbell squats.

I guess it won’t hurt to say it again.

You’d be wise to create a new account and start over.

Posting pics of yourself in your current condition and then getting all hostile is not the sign of an intelligent mind-in-the-making.

Eh, he’s young and used to being the strongest guy in his peer group. It only took him a few posts to start shaping up, so as long as he settles down a little, he should be fine.

“And this concludes tonight’s episode of Rate My Physique!”

“Tune in next week when we have a 115lb Gaelic Hurling team captain post his incredible physique, tips for achieving perfection, and as always, the oh-so endearing clumsiness of a young man learning how to swear properly.”

“Until the next fool picks up a camera, this is the Peanut Gallery reminding you: Only YOU can prevent asshole-faces from clicking submit!”

Wait wait wait… did someone with multiple engineering degrees just ask where the beginners forum was?

Don’t listen to you P.E teacher first of all i bet you he told you sit-ups will give you abs too
Stick with the boxing for your ‘cardio’/conditioning
Learn how to squat and 1 legged squat
and for godsake stop arguing with everyone on the site

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Wait wait wait… did someone with multiple engineering degrees just ask where the beginners forum was?[/quote]

um, no.

[quote]NeilMc wrote:
Don’t listen to you P.E teacher first of all i bet you he told you sit-ups will give you abs too
Stick with the boxing for your ‘cardio’/conditioning
Learn how to squat and 1 legged squat
and for godsake stop arguing with everyone on the site[/quote]

I will, thanks. My P.e teacher actually did say that! but it does not seem to excercise the lower abdominal muscles I find…

I’ve stopped arguing but some people don’t understand that I’m looking for advice!..most of you have been very helpful and im going to put the advice to the test at the gym tonight.

[quote]ninjaboy wrote:
skohcl wrote:
Wait wait wait… did someone with multiple engineering degrees just ask where the beginners forum was?

um, no.[/quote]

Alright then…

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
“And this concludes tonight’s episode of Rate My Physique!”

“Tune in next week when we have a 115lb Gaelic Hurling team captain post his incredible physique, tips for achieving perfection, and as always, the oh-so endearing clumsiness of a young man learning how to swear properly.”

“Until the next fool picks up a camera, this is the Peanut Gallery reminding you: Only YOU can prevent asshole-faces from clicking submit!”[/quote]

ROFL, that’s funny.