Rate My Physique Forum

I sometimes scroll it for the lols. Not that I am anything special myself… :slight_smile:

I’m with the “keep it so they have a place” group.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m with the “keep it so they have a place” group. [/quote]

I think it created a place, i.e. they are here because of it. Get rid of it and you would get rid of some of the stupidity.

They might go back to BB.com without the Rate My Physique section. Anyways, the experienced lifters would then just post in the Performance and Physique section.

[quote]tedro wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I’m with the “keep it so they have a place” group.

I think it created a place, i.e. they are here because of it. Get rid of it and you would get rid of some of the stupidity.[/quote]

When they were considering putting that forum up, I figured it would do nothing but invite idiots to join this site. Nothing to make them feel welcome by adding a hot or not section just for them!

But now that they’re here, getting rid of that forum would just have them spill over to the rest of the site.

I thought it was a fucking retarded idea to begin with, but we’re stuck with it now.

I don’t go there, but if they’re all level 0 then we do have a completely legitimate reason to make a petition or something. I only go to off-topic a couple times a month because I waste so much time if I don’t.

Just turn off the sections you don’t want to see. :slight_smile:

How much has it really protected the physique and performance photos forum? I only really ever read dick-bags thread and eliteballa’s