Rate My Physique Forum

I honestly think its time to take down that forum. It has not only become a horrible joke, it makes me embarrassed to wear my T-Nation shirt at the gym. I doubt I am the only one. Can we like make a petition or something. It makes this site whack as fuck.

i don’t even go to it :shrug:

I’ll sign ONLY if the term “whack as fuck” appears on the petition.

How about “whack as a muhhh”?

I don’t think that would be a bad idea at all…either that, or the people who post on there could be more…I don’t know…mature.

Seconded. It has become a huge embarassing failure of BB.com loser proportions.

-dizzle

I say make it required that you have been a member for 6 months and have atleast 100 posts.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I say make it required that you have been a member for 6 months and have atleast 100 posts. [/quote]

Yes, there without a doubt needs to be a measure put in place to filter out at least some of the crap threads.
A warning if you make a thread there reading…
“Realize that you will be judged very harshly, this is not ‘hot or not’, you are showing your body to fellow bodybuilders, athletes, etc. and they expect something pretty good. So take a good look at the people who scored around 4-5, and if you don’t look anywhere near them, go back to the gym and come back in a couple years to post your hard work up in a form of a picture. Thank you for not wasting other people’s time.”

Similar to people who try to join a 200$+ game on pokerstars(online poker site), it warns you that you can be dropped(loss of connection) and your money blinded away if you join.

I looked at the forum once and I was at work. My colleague came over and said:

“Did you catch the ghey?”

I haven’t looked at it since…

I agree.

I agree. It is a complete waste of time. I think it is comical, but also embarrasing.

It has a bad idea that was doomed from the start. Get rid of it.

Yes, it is absolutely atrocious. (From what I remember) However, I have not been in that section of the forum for 6 months at least. I completely ignore it and pretend it isn’t there.

That said, I would GLADLY sign a petition of some kind.

Wasn’t the whole point to keep that shit out of the other thread?

[quote]will to power wrote:
Wasn’t the whole point to keep that shit out of the other thread?[/quote]

Yes, which is why I haven’t joined in. I have it turned off so I can’t even see it. I think everyone should do the same. All of those idiots would be posting in the Physique and Performance section without it. The dumbasses are growing in numbers. They aren’t leaving. They need to be quarantined.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
will to power wrote:

Yes, which is why I haven’t joined in. I have it turned off so I can’t even see it. I think everyone should do the same. All of those idiots would be posting in the Physique and Performance section without it. The dumbasses are growing in numbers. They aren’t leaving. They need to be quarantined.[/quote]

Yeah, you have a point. I have it turned off also.

Part of the problem is that people think of it as a “rate my transition.” Going from obese or underweight to average is great, but it’s not the point of the forum.

Anyway, yeah, except for the occasional experienced lifter, it sucks. Maybe there should be an application to post.

will to power wrote:

Yes, which is why I haven’t joined in. I have it turned off so I can’t even see it. I think everyone should do the same. All of those idiots would be posting in the Physique and Performance section without it. The dumbasses are growing in numbers. They aren’t leaving. They need to be quarantined.[/quote]

Keep them off the rest of the site!

will to power wrote:

same here. It gives those folks a place to stay.

[quote]will to power wrote:
Wasn’t the whole point to keep that shit out of the other thread?[/quote]

Great point. Keep it.

-dizzle