Rate My Physique, 18 Y/O

This is a fantastic idea. You will get a LOT out of the book.

2 Likes

Delts look fine compared to the rest of you. You are nuts if you are banking on front squats alone to build a decent back.

If I were you, my next cycle would have snatch grip deadlifts from blocks (with straps), weighted chins, DB rows (with straps) and if you have a fourth day a keg carry.

Your upper back can handle a beating. Train it hard and often. It will reward you - nothing beats a big thick back.

1 Like

I still have never implemented these in my programming. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve done a weighted chin at all in a few years. I still do about 5 sets of 10 anytime I do pull ups. Havenā€™t varied from that in the last 5 years of training, and thatā€™s still my staple, go-to back exercise (aside from carries). Itā€™s crazy how Iā€™ve continually benefited from that, without varying sets or reps.

2 Likes

To add to this, I used to be a pull up fiend. Trained them all the time and still love them today. However, I developed terrible elbow tendinitis from doing them so often that now I only do pull downs. I do a FUCK TON of pull downs heavy, light, high rep, low rep, slow, paused, whatever. Did pull ups the other day randomly and got 27 dead hang and about a long ago did 3 with 90 added. Not the best numbers, but moral of the story is after you start out, exercises change for everyone. I still love pull ups, but donā€™t do them and still have a strong, thick back. Just my .02.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ those are pretty damn good, lol. Considering most people canā€™t get, ya know, 1.

I feel you on the elbow tendinitis. That was a big issue for me for awhile, particularly before I started in my strongman pursuit. I manage my training much better now in that regard, but now that you mention, I remember pull ups being really painful for awhile a few years ago. I had to really limit my ROM to do them.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself.

I think these both go hand in hand lol.

1 Like

1idb4j

Everytimeā€¦

4 Likes

IDK why you would want to sleep on this, drama is pretty much the only reason I joined the forums.

1 Like

I despise most forms of drama. Drama in the form of internet trolling or tantrums are the worst. Itā€™s real easy to talk up a big game when you are hiding in your house thousands of kms away from the person you just insulted or threatened. Shows weak character IMO.

Hey man, If I had too I would buy a plane ticket to Kangaroo City and fight all you Aussies at once.

4 Likes

OK mate Iā€™ll jump in me express roo and meet you at the airport.

2 Likes

FYI itā€™s Kangaroo Island. Bring it on :sunglasses:

8321afabf79c72b76c5822745cb2688c--kangaroo-island-ki

Only if I get to ride in the pouch

Is it green because its the only habitable place and the rest of Australia is a wasteland? I always knew Mad Max was a documentary of Australia, but is it really that bad?

Fuckinā€™ Kangaroo City :joy: :joy:

I donā€™t really enjoy it though likeā€¦ I was asking for tips on how to bulk etc. on Bodybuilding .com dunno if that is a curse word on this website I was banned for being a troll appatently when I was just clueless, People on here thought I was on my Teen Nutrition topic but Rampant gave me some guidance and now Iā€™m here 47 lbs weight gain and much much much stronger.

Chris has now verified if it is all in 1 word it is indeed a curse word.

nah. Iā€™m good. I get laid plenty.

4 Likes

If you donā€™t use it you loose it :joy: