Rate My Photo

Nothing “crappy” about his physique. he is smooth and has some good size on his upper body. Otherwise I agree with your post, especially the nickname you gave the guy.

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
funbigguyfun wrote:
all you nerds talking crap ,Post your Pics
instead of CARTOONS

funguybiggayfungheybiggheyfun, your English is about as crappy as your physique. I’m surprised you could actually read and understand the “nerds talking crap.” [/quote]

Wow…youve successfully linked aromatization with high levels of testosterone. Incredible!!! Maybe Biotest should start selling supplements to LOWER total T levels (Beta Male??)

OP, nothing wrong with producing too much endogenous testosterone, aromatization will always occur anyway. To control aromatization, increase intake of minerals like Zinc and supplement with calcium d-glucarate (found in cruciferous vegs). Theres no need to churn the broccoli with EVERY meal, the goitrogens will affect your thyroid and start affecting your fat loss attempts. Eat broccoli daily but don;t go overboard. Try kelp tablets 3-5 a day starting with 2/day)

Anyway, you might have some local-competition-sized mass under there, so its time for you to take dieting seriously.

1. improve insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning.
  2. control aromatization naturally.
  3. boost thyroid T3 levels.
  4. introduce caloiric deficit while delaying the starvation response.
  5. Control catabolism.
  6. keep trainign intensity high.

[quote]ChetCampbell wrote:
Last, your lower body will tell you what is going on with your hormone’s. If your body is producing too much Testosterone, your body will convert it into Estrogen.

[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Nothing “crappy” about his physique. he is smooth and has some good size on his upper body. Otherwise I agree with your post, especially the nickname you gave the guy.

Eddie_would_tow wrote:
funbigguyfun wrote:
instead of CARTOONS

funguybiggayfungheybiggheyfun, your English is about as crappy as your physique. I’m surprised you could actually read and understand the “nerds talking crap.”

[/quote]

okay, I guess his physique isn’t as crappy as his english. There are a lot worse on RMP.

You look very good from what I saw in your photos section. I’m not sure how you’re eating. It looks like you may need to tighten up your diet alittle- Less carbs. You look strong, are you doing cardio? I can guarantee that you look better than any of these snot rags that posted negative comments. Keep up the good work.

[quote]burbanky wrote:
You look very good from what I saw in your photos section. I’m not sure how you’re eating. It looks like you may need to tighten up your diet alittle- Less carbs. You look strong, are you doing cardio? I can guarantee that you look better than any of these snot rags that posted negative comments. Keep up the good work.[/quote]

Oh wow, you’re just clueless aren’t you?

We’re not denying the guy has size, but he needs more than one photo for an accurate rating.

[quote]burbanky wrote:
I can guarantee that you look better than any of these snot rags that posted negative comments. Keep up the good work.[/quote]

Let’s see some pics of you burbanky…

You talk a big fucking game behind your avatar.

Shush, everyone. The man “needs ripping help.”

Haha, but jokes aside, do post more pics.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Haha, but jokes aside, do post more pics. [/quote]

In a new thread. This one went to shit a while ago.

Due to the shirt and lack of poses. I’ll only state that your shoulders are falling far behind the rest of your physique. But also keep in mind the same intensity and power you apply to the rest of your physique when laid down on your shoulders can be dangerous. So pay real close attention to them as shoulder injuries take a long time to recover from and will have an impact on the rest of your exercising future during the injury, recovery, and rehab.

Your shoulders are terrible.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
funbigguyfun wrote:
instead of CARTOONS

Unlike you, I don’t need anyone on here to Rate My Physique to make me feel good about myself.
[/quote]

But you’ll surely stop by and comment huh.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
burbanky wrote:
You look very good from what I saw in your photos section. I’m not sure how you’re eating. It looks like you may need to tighten up your diet alittle- Less carbs. You look strong, are you doing cardio? I can guarantee that you look better than any of these snot rags that posted negative comments. Keep up the good work.

Oh wow, you’re just clueless aren’t you?

We’re not denying the guy has size, but he needs more than one photo for an accurate rating.[/quote]

You’re right, but people could just ask him to post more and leave it at that. Why harsh comments etc? That what I’m speaking of. I wasn’t talking to you, but if the shoe fits wear it.

[quote]burbanky wrote:
You’re right, but people could just ask him to post more and leave it at that. Why harsh comments etc? That what I’m speaking of. I wasn’t talking to you, but if the shoe fits wear it.[/quote]

There is a sticky right at the top of this thread. You’d have to be pretty retarded to miss it. It outlines all the necessary photos for a proper rating. If people miss it, they get flamed.

Pretty simple.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
burbanky wrote:
You’re right, but people could just ask him to post more and leave it at that. Why harsh comments etc? That what I’m speaking of. I wasn’t talking to you, but if the shoe fits wear it.

There is a sticky right at the top of this thread. You’d have to be pretty retarded to miss it. It outlines all the necessary photos for a proper rating. If people miss it, they get flamed.

Pretty simple.[/quote]

You’re right once again. I just don’t know what flaming somebody does or accomplishes. Guess some feel superior or smart to be able to throw a cheap insult at someone, but if that floats your boat, cool.

It does float my boat actually. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Just like that picture of Michelle Levesque I’m looking at right now.

Oh man.

burbanky wrote:
I can guarantee that you look better than any of these snot rags that posted negative comments. Keep up the good work.

Let’s see some pics of you burbanky…

You talk a big fucking game behind your avatar.

[/quote]

Is that you in yours? I’LL GET SOME UP BY NEXT WEEK.

[quote]burbanky wrote:

Is that you in yours? I’LL GET SOME UP BY NEXT WEEK.[/quote]

Not the avatar, but I have some photos in my profile. You do realize you can view people’s profiles, yes?

Feel free to post some of your own as soon as you get off the OP’s jock.

burbanky wrote:

Is that you in yours? I’LL GET SOME UP BY NEXT WEEK.

Not the avatar, but I have some photos in my profile. You do realize you can view people’s profiles, yes?

Feel free to post some of your own as soon as you get off the OP’s jock.[/quote]

I saw your profile…where are the pics of your build?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
It does float my boat actually. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Just like that picture of Michelle Levesque I’m looking at right now.

Oh man.[/quote]

I hear keyboard gangsters get off on that. I have no problem with it. Keep jizzing!

[quote]burbanky wrote:
I saw your profile…where are the pics of your build? [/quote]

I’m not here asking for feedback on my physique, so my pics include clothing. I’m quite happy with my current training program and physical appearance.

Make your own assumptions… My stats are included.

My point was in reference to you bad-mouthing the rest of us earlier in the thread with absolutely no detail and/or pics in your profile.

No worries.

Bygones.