Rate My Junior Nationals

Figured I throw this one up here too. Let me have it!

A real bodybuilder…

Congrats.

Hmm…how many weeks out was the avatar pic? Shocking quad separation that early (I;m assuming) great work, man. How old are you?

post the mandatory pics.

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
post the mandatory pics.

[/quote]

Back and arms shots will suffice.

So at 5’6", you weigh 176 @ 4% BF. That is really an incredible feat. Excellent work!

I agree with the above that your avatar picture has an excellent quad separation. Some of the best I have seen in the RMP forum.

What was your BF in the avatar picture? The only real difference between the two is a little more abdominal definition and a heavy tan.

amazing if ur natural.

[quote]steel_12 wrote:
amazing if ur natural. [/quote]

LOLZ

He has an amazing physique, period.

[quote]steel_12 wrote:

why dont you read the sticky on RMP, and makk’s RMP post. might help you not make comments like that.

OP- looking solid man. keep it up

[quote]steel_12 wrote:

Get out.

based on all the physiques I’ve seen on here you are top 3, 10.

[quote]steel_12 wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

A real bodybuilder…

Congrats.[/quote]

Thanks! Didn’t do as well in the show as I would have liked but chalked it up to a learning experience. It was only my second show and of course my first at the national level.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Hmm…how many weeks out was the avatar pic? Shocking quad separation that early (I;m assuming) great work, man. How old are you? [/quote]

The avatar pic was from last August, 5 days before the KY state championships. So it’s basically a year old. The pics in this thread are from Jr. Nationals this year, which was 6/21 in Chicago.

I am 25

post the mandatory pics.

[/quote]

You can find most of them at bodybuilding.com or musculardevelopment.com, just go to Jr. nationals and look in the welterweight class for Travis French. Again, I’m not terribly impressed with most of them.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
post the mandatory pics.

Back and arms shots will suffice.[/quote]

here you go

contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/6292/event/1/
division/9/site/1/photographer/2/contestant/64182

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
So at 5’6", you weigh 176 @ 4% BF. That is really an incredible feat. Excellent work!

I agree with the above that your avatar picture has an excellent quad separation. Some of the best I have seen in the RMP forum.

What was your BF in the avatar picture? The only real difference between the two is a little more abdominal definition and a heavy tan.[/quote]

Guess I should update my profile info more often. Right now I’m about 182 lbs in the morning post-dump, and I can only guess my bf to be in the single digits, maybe 8%? who knows. I weighed for Jr. Nats at 165.1 but stepped on stage somewhere around 168-170 lbs, didn’t have a scale at the hotel. As far as the avatar pic I was five days out from the KY show, so maybe 4%?? I really don’t know. I don’t use calipers or anything else to measure bf, just the mirror.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
steel_12 wrote:
amazing if ur natural.

LOLZ

He has an amazing physique, period.[/quote]

I find comments like these really inspiring, I busted my ass to get where I am, and I continue to bust my ass seven days a week. My off day from the gym just means time for calves, abs and cardio!

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
steel_12 wrote:
amazing if ur natural.

why dont you read the sticky on RMP, and makk’s RMP post. might help you not make comments like that.

OP- looking solid man. keep it up[/quote]

Thanks - not looking to shabby yourself, nice back definition!

[quote]shizen wrote:
based on all the physiques I’ve seen on here you are top 3, 10. [/quote]

Really? That’s pretty cool. It’s always great to hear positive feedback, it keeps me motivated and working towards my goals.

Thank you for the compliments!