Rate My Diet

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Dzle wrote:
zraw wrote:
Something doesnt look right to me…

Im not even sure your diet gets you 3000 cals/day , that or im missing something. Yet, 5’9 189lbs at 7%bf is pretty good…

Squatting 500 at that weight would make you pretty damn strong…

Thing is, someone with your stats and/or lifts would know pretty damn well what he’s doing but… your diet doesnt really reflect that…

No offense but to me you’re either a very lucky guy with godly genetics … or ur full of shit

I was thinking the same.

A VERY CLEVER TROLL WE HAVE HERE. you are chexmex you limey bastard! yea I can read your astonishing 3 post count and determine from both of the profiles’ stats that you indeed are one and the same.[/quote]

Actually, no but ok.

Goddamn, it sucks being an 09’er.

o, my b. i took a quick look at your log and was like ‘hmm, looks the same’. but hey, live and let live, right?
Plus, the August babies are a better crop Imo. It’s them June ones that are the retards.

No offense. I was hoping the video I posted up would throw off any trolling ideas.

But to the OP, I would say you depend a bit too much on whey throughout the day and not enough on whole food. You do have a good breakfast though.

I have no idea why you guys are talking about trolls? because im short? also why would i lie about what i told you over the internet i wanted opinions on my diet not to be told im lying…and i dont know what you guys are taking but as of right now i take nothing because i cant afford anything and without any supplements i think 5 pounds of muscle in 6 months is pretty good…

someone told me that arnold said a person can gain about 12 pounds of muscle per year naturally so 5 pounds in 6 months seems about right…i do agree that i drink a lot of whey but this is my diet for when i go back to school and i scheduled the whole diet based on my classes and i just dont really have time to eat that much so whey protein is kinda like a grab and go thing.

are u guys calling me a troll because im short? i dont know why anyone thinks im lying or why i would have any reason to lie over the internet. i agree about depending on the whey too much but i made the diet based on my classes and i just dont have time to grab anything else. someone once told me that arnold said you can gain 12 pounds of muscle per year naturally so i dont think 5 pounds in 6 months of pure muscle is really that bad of a goal. i dont know about you guys but as of right now im not on anything because i just cant afford it. how do i post a picture

damn thing wont let me post

well, a troll is someone who makes a post to ‘troll’ for replies, deriving some form of satisfaction from that.

I suggest you just keep doing what you’re doing, and 5 pounds is more than possible in 6 months (if not more) at your age.

I think your diet looks OK and it definitely seems to be working for you.

The only thing that I’d suggest is getting some more healthy fats in there. Get some peanut butter. Add some olive oil. Switch some of that milk to whole. That kind of thing.

Looks solid though.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Something doesnt look right to me…

Im not even sure your diet gets you 3000 cals/day , that or im missing something. Yet, 5’9 189lbs at 7%bf is pretty good…

Squatting 500 at that weight would make you pretty damn strong…

Thing is, someone with your stats and/or lifts would know pretty damn well what he’s doing but… your diet doesnt really reflect that…

No offense but to me you’re either a very lucky guy with godly genetics … or ur full of shit[/quote]

i think i know what im doing for the most part, not that i cant learn from other people of course…what does your diet look like?