Rate My D.F.B

back

why can´t I post anymore?

The size of your muscles make the server crash.

looking thick man.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

does it matter?
hard work is hard work
at his old age (im 31 )
its very easy for him to have worked out for 20 years give or take.
this question is stupid because either way he has put in time under the bar.
[/quote]

Yes it matters! are you natural or not? There is a big difference in the guys training and it is a lot harder to achieve the image he has if done natural. It is obvious the guy works hard that is not what im a questioning.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

does it matter?
hard work is hard work
at his old age (im 31 )
[/quote]

OFc it matters, no one is saying it means he didn’t put in hard work, however wether he’s natural and if not, what he took is just important as diet and training info for someone who is interested.

On topic you look pretty solid, i’ll give you a seven.

[quote]charger21 wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

does it matter?
hard work is hard work
at his old age (im 31 )

Yes it matters! are you natural or not? There is a big difference in the guys training and it is a lot harder to achieve the image he has if done natural. It is obvious the guy works hard that is not what im a questioning.[/quote]

OP Great job. A few more pics would be nice, but well done.

This will be my only post on this topic so this thread doesn’t get hijacked. I will not reply to any posts quoting this post. I will respond to a PM if anyone has something to say

This is a forum for the rating of a physique. Nothing more.

If he says natural, will you believe him? What if he’s lying?

Why do you think it’s any of your god damned business what he does or doesn’t do regarding drug use? Do you seriously think you are entitled to that information in a thread made to rate someones physique? Is it just a way to make yourself feel better if you are someone who made the opposite choice, regarding AAS?

It is seriously pathetic that someone in a bodybuilding forum (and yes the RMP is strictly about Bodybuilding) is questioned about this.

To anyone who says that he deserves a 7 (his current rating) if he is natural, but not if he has used AAS, you are an idiot. Making that argument is implicitly stating that his achivements are less valuable because of AAS.

Obviously it takes longer to build an impressive physique if one stays natural and all else is the same. If you consider a longer amount of time “harder”, fine, that’s your opinion. It is misguided but oh well. But that has nothing to do with the end product. The end product is what is asked to be judged in this thread. For the last time —THIS IS NOT RATE MY PROGRESS—

I can not understand why the perceived notion of how hard someone has worked has anything to do with the rating given. He either has the physique worthy of a 6,7,8 (whatever. the number is irrelevant) OR he doesn’t. Plain and simple.

If you want, go start your own website with a ‘Rate my hard work’ sub-forum.

Again, don’t expect me to respond to any replies in this thread.

[quote]charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?[/quote]

see guys, wasn’t me this time LMFAO

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
charger21 wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

does it matter?
hard work is hard work
at his old age (im 31 )

Yes it matters! are you natural or not? There is a big difference in the guys training and it is a lot harder to achieve the image he has if done natural. It is obvious the guy works hard that is not what im a questioning.

OP Great job. A few more pics would be nice, but well done.

This will be my only post on this topic so this thread doesn’t get hijacked. I will not reply to any posts quoting this post. I will respond to a PM if anyone has something to say

This is a forum for the rating of a physique. Nothing more.

If he says natural, will you believe him? What if he’s lying?

Why do you think it’s any of your god damned business what he does or doesn’t do regarding drug use? Do you seriously think you are entitled to that information in a thread made to rate someones physique? Is it just a way to make yourself feel better if you are someone who made the opposite choice, regarding AAS?

It is seriously pathetic that someone in a bodybuilding forum (and yes the RMP is strictly about Bodybuilding) is questioned about this.

To anyone who says that he deserves a 7 (his current rating) if he is natural, but not if he has used AAS, you are an idiot. Making that argument is implicitly stating that his achivements are less valuable because of AAS.

Obviously it takes longer to build an impressive physique if one stays natural and all else is the same. If you consider a longer amount of time “harder”, fine, that’s your opinion. It is misguided but oh well. But that has nothing to do with the end product. The end product is what is asked to be judged in this thread. For the last time —THIS IS NOT RATE MY PROGRESS—

I can not understand why the perceived notion of how hard someone has worked has anything to do with the rating given. He either has the physique worthy of a 6,7,8 (whatever. the number is irrelevant) OR he doesn’t. Plain and simple.

If you want, go start your own website with a ‘Rate my hard work’ sub-forum.

Again, don’t expect me to respond to any replies in this thread.

[/quote]

guess your ridin dirty

[quote]charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?[/quote]

i see slimthugger made another account.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

i see slimthugger made another account.[/quote]

that’s not me. I’ll call out a juice head on my own account.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

that’s not me. I’ll call out a juice head on my own account.[/quote]

I did not mean to get someone angry. I was just curious. It is really pathetic you have to go negative with a question not meant to offend. I finally signed on T-Nation due to the lack of good respones in the forums. I believe half the members are not the gym rats they believe they are.

You got to start somewhere in lifting but when I see over and over again goals on a low level it makes me think there are alot of novice critics here. Again sorrry for asking the question obviously some people are upset. I never stated I was allowed the info. It is the decision of the the guy to answer or not. Either way the gut has an impressive body.

by the way I rate him an eight

[quote]charger21 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

I did not mean to get someone angry. I was just curious. It is really pathetic you have to go negative with a question not meant to offend. I finally signed on T-Nation due to the lack of good respones in the forums. I believe half the members are not the gym rats they believe they are.

You got to start somewhere in lifting but when I see over and over again goals on a low level it makes me think there are alot of novice critics here. Again sorrry for asking the question obviously some people are upset. I never stated I was allowed the info. It is the decision of the the guy to answer or not. Either way the gut has an impressive body.[/quote]

if you know anything about bodybuilding you can usually tell who is using or not. If you really want to know, PM the person. Don’t be an ass and ask someone to spill the beans on using an illegal drug in a public forum, thats just a dick move.

What do you expect them to tell you anyway? Give you the holy grail cocktail of steroids that will make you hyoooge?

There is no drug secret, so just don’t even ask.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
charger21 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

if you know anything about bodybuilding you can usually tell who is using or not. I[/quote]

Very true. I’m never wrong.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
charger21 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
charger21 wrote:
natural or drugged?

if you know anything about bodybuilding you can usually tell who is using or not. I

Very true. I’m never wrong.[/quote]

so does this mean you will stop being an asshole and doing your trademark “natural?” every time you see an opportunity? lol

looking good man nice work! give me a leg picture and I give you a good rating.Haven’t rated you yet need leg picture. by the way how old are you? I guess we are both fight father time. lol! I’m 44