Rate My Conditioning: 110 lbs Female

It must be all those roids :rofl: :laughing:
(sorry, @pecsmex, this thread wouldn’t be complete without a troll :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
I guess I have motivation to build some muscles now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What are your lifts like? As in how heavy do you go/ have you gone?

I can bench 165 lbs (1.5 bw) , deadlift 250 ish, Pendlay row 180 lbs , do weighted pullups +40 lbs for a triple and weighted dips+90 pounds for a triple as well.
Well I focus on building strength in the majority of my training , compound movements are usually 4-8 reps per set , I typically do a high number of sets , say about 6 per exercise. I go to concentric failure most of the time. I do some higher reps on assistance exercises , but no more than 10-12 reps .

2 Likes

No , haven’t trained abs for a long time , focusing more on nutrition and it pays off.

2 Likes

Haha, I was saying overall muscle. I’m technically underweight and would probably look better and be stronger with more muscle

1 Like

Almost always true.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer! I showed it to my fiancee, and she definitely has a way to go lol.

1 Like

You used fiancee in the presence tense, are you sure that’s correct after showing her a picture of a random woman online and commenting that your fiancée has way to go?!

2 Likes

I’m confused on what the issue is? My fiancee liked pecsmex’s muscularity and wondered what types of weight she was moving. When she got the answer, she realized that she had a while to go until she hit those weights.

It’s no different than me looking at the physique of a male bodybuilder, seeing the weights they are moving, and then realizing that I have a while to go until I’m at that level.

No issue, it was a joke - glad to hear you’ve got a healthy relationship.

1 Like

It’s always hard to tell what’s a joke or not online. No hard feelings :smiley:

1 Like

Badass! @pecsmex you are motivating for sure!

2 Likes

Definitely not the best thread to look at after a big dinner :joy::joy:

Thank you!

Wow! I honestly didn’t know females could have an 8 pack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha that is not really an 8 pack though! Getting rid of the last lower ab fat

1 Like

Just wondering, how much do you eat to maintain that level of conditioning?
Also, how do you stay healthy? I’m at a significantly higher bf % (I’m guessing 17-18% based on the mirror) and my endocrine system has basically quit

1 Like

Well, about 1800-2200 calories on an average day, given I train for atleast 2 hours a day.No health problems, I dont know or care about my bodyfat percentage, but it doesn’t affect my mood or cause ridiculous hunger, my hormones are good.

1 Like

Truly amazing! I don’t know what else to say.

1 Like

Very lean. Do you have any unflexed relaxed pics?