Rate My Cologne Collection

I originally bought cologne because I was told women like it. After getting so many compliments on the Chanel De Bleu I decided to buy more. Now it’s simply an addiction and i’ve forced myself to only buy one every three months. Anyways this my collection thus far.

My favorite is the ‘Dolce and Gabbana the one’, it’s my go to cologne for any intimate or work related occasion. The artisan is also great for cold weather and has great staying power. So what’s your guys signature cologne? Post your collection as well.

Chanel De Bleu
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue
Dolce and Gabbana The One
Kenneth Cole Black Vintage
YSL La Nuit De L’Homme
John Varvatos Artisan
Aqua Di Gio
Armani Code

Man, you wear a lot of cologne.

tweet

That’s quite the collection. Cool.

Gave my son my bottle of John Varvatos Artisan because it smells like perfume on me.

I thought this would be another thread started by Sexmachine…

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:
I originally bought cologne because I was told women like it. After getting so many compliments on the Chanel De Bleu I decided to buy more. Now it’s simply an addiction and i’ve forced myself to only buy one every three months. Anyways this my collection thus far.

My favorite is the ‘Dolce and Gabbana the one’, it’s my go to cologne for any intimate or work related occasion. The artisan is also great for cold weather and has great staying power. So what’s your guys signature cologne? Post your collection as well.

Chanel De Bleu
YSL La Nuit De L’Homme
John Varvatos Artisan
Aqua Di Gio
Armani Code [/quote]
This is just fucking pathetic

My collection of cologne:

Does deodorant count?

Most colognes smell like a jungle cat lifted a leg on me after I have it on. I have some CK1 and I only use a tiny bit of it when I rarely use it.

Otherwise Lever or Safe Guard soap does it for me.

Creed Aventus, the only cologne that has had at least one female inquire about it each time I wear it.

Get some Sex Panther and your collection will be complete.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Creed Aventus, the only cologne that has had at least one female inquire about it each time I wear it. [/quote]

Creed has done wonders for folks from what i’ve read, don’t know how much I should buy into the hype. If i’m going to ever drop 250 dollars on a bottle of cologne I would rather spend it on ‘Tom Ford TV’. Spending anymore than 60 bucks (even then it’s a bit absurd) on a bottle of cologne is insane.

[quote]crowdhater wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

Chanel De Bleu
YSL La Nuit De L’Homme
John Varvatos Artisan
Aqua Di Gio
Armani Code [/quote]
This is just fucking pathetic[/quote]

Why is it pathetic? How is it any different than a guy that collects coins, classic cars, shoes, etc. It’s just a hobby I know it’s not going to get me laid, I do it for self gratification. I don’t even wear cologne 6 out of the 7 days of the week.

[quote]2busy wrote:
I thought this would be another thread started by Sexmachine…[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

I am old, so I am an old school Polo in the green bottle with the gold cap. Occasionally, and only occasionally, I will douse myself with Aramis. Also, as someone has already pointed out, you can’t go wrong with Sex Panther.

I like Mont Blanc Legend.

[quote]dcb wrote:
Get some Sex Panther and your collection will be complete.[/quote]

Made with bits of real panther so you know it’s good.

I really like Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb.

I use that Jean Paul Gaultier stuff in the stripy blue bottle, 212, or Diesel only the brave. I go for the sweeter kinda ones, as opposed to the musky ones. Musky ones don’t work on me at all.

I feel like I need to do something masculine now after contributing to such a poofy thread. I’m going to go punch my girlfriend

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I use that Jean Paul Gaultier stuff in the stripy blue bottle, 212, or Diesel only the brave. I go for the sweeter kinda ones, as opposed to the musky ones. Musky ones don’t work on me at all.

I feel like I need to do something masculine now after contributing to such a poofy thread. I’m going to go punch my girlfriend[/quote]

Come on, embrace your inner dandy. You know it’s what SM would want.

I wear YSL Jazz and Terre by Hermes, both woody fragrances. Jazz is fresher and Terre spicier so I tend to wear them for day and night respectively. I’ve had compliments on both.

When I was younger I preferred citrus fragrances like Clinique Happy and CK Obsession, but they smell too light to me now. I wore Prada for Men for a while, which is woodier, but I was about 30 before I felt ready for a real woody fragrance, probably because I always associated it with being how dads smell.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I feel like I need to do something masculine now after contributing to such a poofy thread. I’m going to go punch my girlfriend[/quote]

Come on, embrace your inner dandy. You know it’s what SM would want.[/quote]

haha, I’m actually a pretty feminine dude in a lot of ways but I just don’t go in for expensive clothes, perfumes etc., and I’m not particularly well groomed