T Nation

Rate My Calf!!!!!

Hi everybody, rate my calf. Been growing steadily now for about 6 months.

Constructive comments only please.

And don’t mention my hair, it is enough work shaving my udders.

SQUATS and MILK!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
SQUATS and MILK!
[/quote]

I’m drinking a LOT of milk, but I’m getting really bad gas - I think I may be lactose intolerant.

Is soy milk a good substitute?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
SQUATS and MILK!
[/quote]

I am jealous. Following the “Squats and Milk” protocol, you are at an extreme advantage over most of us. See, all of us need to go to the store for our milk, thus burning calories…making it harder to gain weight.

You, on the other hand, can just turn your head, and get milk straight from the tap. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to put on over 100lbs lean mass during this off season.

[quote]Addicted wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
SQUATS and MILK!

I am jealous. Following the “Squats and Milk” protocol, you are at an extreme advantage over most of us. See, all of us need to go to the store for our milk, thus burning calories…making it harder to gain weight.

You, on the other hand, can just turn your head, and get milk straight from the tap. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to put on over 100lbs lean mass during this off season.

[/quote]

I don’t know…with those genes…I think 400-500ibs. of gains is possible!

Eat a cheeseburger.

Moo-gnificent.

Read the beginners section and stop asking questions.

Use the search function.

I’m sick and tired of all these kids coming in and posting pics on their first post!

I give you a 10 because you seem to be grass fed

[quote]Stuey wrote:
Hi everybody, rate my calf. Been growing steadily now for about 6 months.

Constructive comments only please.

And don’t mention my hair, it is enough work shaving my udders.[/quote]

6 months? Give me a break. Why do you even feel the need to post a picture? This post is representative of how this site is becoming less and less hardcore. I’m sick and tired looking at skinny bovine posting pictures of their emasculated bodies.

Everybody is looking for a quick fix today, the ultimate program, a diet fad, some magic bullet. Like blind sheep, uh, cows, these fanboys follow some complicated program by their favorite author… until the next one pops up. “This one is just what I’ve been looking for”.

Nobody seems to grasp that being able to quote articles and throw around with fancy acronyms is no substitute for hard work. Busting one’s ass in the gym. Hell, some of these guys obviously think they could get jacked by letting Milo carry them around if they take some expensive supplement afterward.

Lift heavy, eat heavy, ruminate, make sure you get adequate rest. Repeat. Come back to us in a few years. This isn’t rocket science.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Read the beginners section and stop asking questions.

Use the search function.

I’m sick and tired of all these kids coming in and posting pics on their first post![/quote]

Hey, he’s a calf not a kid!

Come back in 5 years when you’ve gained enough mass, then post more pics. I’m fuckin tired of skinny ass n3wbiez.

-dizzle

Puh-lease, I’ve been working out now for only 8 months.

You’re not working out hard enough.

And you need to eat more. If you’re not growing, you need to eat more steak.

Somehow… I knew this post was coming before I opened it!

So is it true all Brown Swiss have blue tongues?

[quote]mahwah wrote:

And you need to eat more. If you’re not growing, you need to eat more steak.[/quote]

GH GUT!

Get a tan.

Give the guy a break, he just wants to max out his genetic potential before going on steroids.

But he’ll probably be able to score some real cheap equipose once he decides to take that path.

Your calf is great and all, but really hard to assess the level of body fat without a shoe in your hand.

What no ab picks?

[quote]mahwah wrote:

And you need to eat more. If you’re not growing, you need to eat more steak.[/quote]

lol omg