Rate My Body

I am a beginner , and want to exercise and make a good a physique but my height is 5’4. and i can’t bulge my self as it would not look good , my aim is to have defined muscles , Plz Help???

[quote]shameerrawther wrote:
I am a beginner [/quote]

[quote]shizen wrote:
shameerrawther wrote:
I am a beginner

[/quote]

This statement reminds me of the beginners forum filled with answered questions and programs for beginners.

I am working up since now 4 months w/o any stimulants… give me help so as to proceed in a gud way… [/quote]

Sham, what is your level of experience right now? Are you currently lifting and if so what kind of routine are you following and what is your nutrition currently like?

D

i can’t bulge my self as it would not look good [/quote]

lolz i dont really know what this means… tempted to say troll but

post more about ur routine and such… current weight… how cut do u want to look, what is ur current diet?, do u have any dietary restrictions… (allergies, religious)

but first go to the beginners section where they have lots of useful articles for ppl who are just starting out…

Christian Thibaudeau’s articles for newbs are pretty good

thanks tap & dedicated for ur views i’ll check out the forums for the beginners sections…

hi everybody longtime , visiting T-Nation i was busy digging in the GYM and work…

heres my latest photo please do reply good suggestion to make my body more sophisticated…

so here it is

here one more back pose

heres a front pose

although i admit i was on a wrong diet and bad trainer for long time , now that i have got a trainer and all is going well with growth , i hope for competitive body in 2 years… also i am now following strict diet for maximum fat shedding and muscle growth…

there is no way in hell you can compete in 2 years with only 1 year of training under your belt.

2/10 for the low quality trolling, a 10/10 for your obviously perfect physique.

Seriously, how do you people not recognize terrible troll jobs?
It seems like the current troll fad is to be from somewhere on the Asian continent and have terrible translation skills.

Are you dancing in those photos?

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
2/10 for the low quality trolling, a 10/10 for your obviously perfect physique.[/quote]

took the words right out of my mouth! it did make me laugh though!

Troll 1, tapthatass 10…

At 5’4" the only workout you should be doing is hanging upside down by your heels in your fucking closet and hoping you grow a couple inches. 5’4"? You’re fucked. Just do biceps curls all day until you have huge arms and get a bobbed Harley and ride around with a cigarette dangling out of your mouth. It’s the only hope you have of not looking like a fucking Smurf for the rest of your life.

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
2/10 for the low quality trolling, a 10/10 for your obviously perfect physique.[/quote]

Thanks , the first pics are of time when i was starting things up , now the current pic i am really bulked up … though i am now planning for a good physique and really gonna have it done the professional way…

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Seriously, how do you people not recognize terrible troll jobs?
It seems like the current troll fad is to be from somewhere on the Asian continent and have terrible translation skills.[/quote]

first of all i am no TROLL, i needed positive and authentic response from good people out there , so that i can pursue my goals… thats why people post over here.!!!