Rate My Body. Been at it Since May

[quote]adamisabeast wrote:
and to bonez

i really dont know why YOU talk shit and hate me or whatever when your lats are small as fuck and you have a really weak body. i believe at the gym your one of those small guys that thinks hes big and strong and tries to show off but fails horribly at it.

you only look a little big because you have a low body fat. 5’7 and 170 pounds man you got a LONG way to go especially since your only doing 500x6 on deads with the bar in the middle of the squat rack put the bar on the ground and do it if your going to put a video on here
just thought i would put my two cents in since i walk on water[/quote]

Since you are retarded or whatever I won’t be too mean.
It’s called a rack pull. It is different from a deadlift. I don’t plan on being a competative bodybuilder, ever. When you need a lawyer in about 4 or 5 years you can give me a call. I’ll be the guy that hangs up on you immediately.

If you think I am insecure about the way I look or give a shit what you have to say about me you’d be wise to think again. You are a nobody. I know that is probably hard for you to grasp.

You get ragged on because you are a waste. You provide zero positive input. End of story. Go ahead though, keep swinging from my nuts…

(I am in no way trying to offend those who have friends or family members with a mental disability. I just threw that word around for this guy, I though it was appropriate in this case only)

and i own a lambo and a twin turbo dodge srt10 ram with 1700 horsepower and 2000 pound feet of torque.[/quote]

No, you don’t.

You’re a punk high school kid sitting behind a computer monitor.

Get a life.

true it does get boring
but i can go wherever the hell i want
if i want to go to hawaii?
im there. i dont have to take off of work or any of that bs i just leave when i please
and i own a lambo and a twin turbo dodge srt10 ram with 1700 horsepower and 2000 pound feet of torque. cars are my other hobby and thats how i spend 20% of my time so it doesnt get old[/quote]

So your only job is being a bodybuilder, and yet you can afford all these expensive cars. I thought Bodybuilders did’nt make any money unless you were a placing pro. If i’m wrong then thats awesome.

Really man, if you really are the critically uneducated monster you portray yourself through your comments and pic, for christ’s sake just post a picture of yourself doing a single bicept infront of your comp with T-Nation on the screen. It will shut up all the doubters and do a lot more than you attempting to defend yourself with words can do… which you fail at horribly. You can mask your name and hold back your name but anyone can post a random picture and talk big on the internet. Until you prove yourself we are all going to call b.s.

p.s. here is my pic. I’m still bulking on noodles, rice and dumplings but I plan to cut once I reach 240.

[quote]skank wrote:
Really man, if you really are the critically uneducated monster you portray yourself through your comments and pic, for christ’s sake just post a picture of yourself doing a single bicept infront of your comp with T-Nation on the screen. It will shut up all the doubters and do a lot more than you attempting to defend yourself with words can do… which you fail at horribly. You can mask your name and hold back your name but anyone can post a random picture and talk big on the internet. Until you prove yourself we are all going to call b.s.

p.s. here is my pic. I’m still bulking on noodles, rice and dumplings but I plan to cut once I reach 240.

[/quote]

Hey man, how’d you get my pict?

smh that people buy this shit.

bullets please.

well that was the only picture i have and the comment was later edited by my girlfriend
since i left it on the screen and i orginally came on here for the chlorodrol 50 i don’t know anything about the post cycle therapy for it i was going to rate some pictures or whatever.
[/quote]

This is the biggest load of B.S. I’ve ever heard… so you left t-mag on your screen, went to take a dump and all of a sudden in comes your girlfriend, thinks 'oh look he’s posting a picture (which she can’t see), then writes in her own little addition then posts it… come on man.

Really man, we understand you are borderline retarded but please don’t assume we are just as stupid. Like you keep insisting you just came on here to ask about some clenbuterol or whatever, then was like ‘oh hey look rate my physique lets check that out’ then ‘oh, GHETTOCLOWNBOY’ i know a guy who works out at my gym that I also train with named ghettoclownboy… (lol) then decided to jump in his thread to defend him.

Man, this shit is like days of our trailer park lives.

and waylander you have a really weak body. your genetics suck, plus youve worked your abs way to much so it looks like a roid belly(or are you on roids?) your chest is to small so it wont compensate for that. your ab gut sticks out as your chest caves in

have fun on a stage like that bud and your arms are puny they look like 16-17s the only good thing about you is your traps and they arent that amazing either
[/quote]

Awww thanks for the critique buddy. My genetics suck? Is there a new method to determine that from one pic, especially from a cell phone? Oh my bad, I know what it is, I can’t walk on water like you so my genetics suck. You lucky bastard! You are a direct descendant of Jesus, I got shafted!

Roid belly? Hah you were right when you said you are mentally handicapped, why didn’t you stay in high school man? There is no such thing as a “roid belly” friend, there is GH gut, which I don’t have. It’s called eating massive quantities of food and then taking a pic, maybe you’ve heard the term “bloated” before?

My arms are actually 19 inches, but nice try, oh and thanks for the compliment on my traps, it’s obvious that you envy them.

This thread can die now. It is niether helpful nor entertaining. Anyone who objects should state their case.

the kid behind adamisabeast is laughing his ass off at all of you for giving his posts such enormous quantities of attention

Did you get those from Walmart as well?

and i own a lambo and a twin turbo dodge srt10 ram with 1700 horsepower and 2000 pound feet of torque.
[/quote]

hey you mentioned some hip flexibility, mobility issues from heavy squats. If the weight is falling forward and you cant reach parallel the problem could be from poor core stability and hip mobility. Solutions for Core Strength Planks. Planks may are not the silver bullet exercise for core stability but they do increase your abulity to stabalize your transverse abdominous and back for heavy squats. For the hips try foam rolling on a foam roller or trigger point areas with a tennis ball. Eric Cressey has a ton of information of Hip Mobility, it will increase your squat, decrease pain, and allow you to train harder and recover faster. Good look! P.S Yoga is great too!

i only went on here to ask advice
[/quote]

For what? Your first post was to defend the OP who are 1 in the same…

Lol, i love fat kids who think there ripped. Just keep eatin man, as long as your fat you will be in with the guys on this site.

The fat kids who think they’re ripped are balanced out by skinny fuckwads with little girl arms on this site. Then again, the OP has only been training for 4 months and deadlifts 400 pounds. hmmmmmmm…

BTW this is the thread where you were ripped a new one by PX and everyone else for “losing size” in your teeny weeny arms.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/losing_size

The OP IS a fatass currently, who will have good proportion and muscularity in a few years, while you will go from skinny to skinny fat leading a sub-par underpaid rent-paying life married to a fat hoebag -

you remind me of every other little-white-dicked loser I’ve cuckolded, most of whom co-incidentally shows no interest in ever standing out in a crowd, much less getting on stage OR ever becoming something other than a rent paying loser with a shrinking 401K.

You clearly have no intention to bodybuild, why not go to http://www.menshealth.com and be accepted instead? Go away from this site, where no one understands your “goals”.

[quote]MuscleSoup wrote:
Lol, i love fat kids who think there ripped. Just keep eatin man, as long as your fat you will be in with the guys on this site.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
The fat kids who think they’re ripped are balanced out by skinny fuckwads with little girl arms on this site. Then again, the OP has only been training for 4 months and deadlifts 400 pounds. hmmmmmmm…

BTW this is the thread where you were ripped a new one by PX and everyone else for “losing size” in your teeny weeny arms.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/losing_size

The OP IS a fatass currently, who will have good proportion and muscularity in a few years, while you will go from skinny to skinny fat leading a sub-par underpaid rent-paying life married to a fat hoebag -

you remind me of every other little-white-dicked loser I’ve cuckolded, most of whom co-incidentally shows no interest in ever standing out in a crowd, much less getting on stage OR ever becoming something other than a rent paying loser with a shrinking 401K.

You clearly have no intention to bodybuild, why not go to http://www.menshealth.com and be accepted instead? Go away from this site, where no one understands your “goals”.

[/quote]

why do you hate everyone with a white dick? arent you half black / half japanese? wouldnt that just balance out to make you average?

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

MuscleSoup wrote:
Lol, i love fat kids who think there ripped. Just keep eatin man, as long as your fat you will be in with the guys on this site.

[/quote]

Haha! Another fat boy who is offended, what gives. Your just another dude that would think i progressed if i gained 50 lbs of fat just because my chest size increased. Whatever makes you feel better man. And another thing, you need to calm down there sport; there is enough internet tough guys on this site already, no need to get your lil panties in a bunch.

[quote]ghettocandyman wrote:
hello…im new to this whole bodybuilding thing… ive been inspired by my bro who is 32 years old 6’1 and 275 lean
i wanna be bigger than him…well muscle mass wise cuz im 5ft4
well here i am before, this was in april[/quote]

How can your brother be 6’1 and your only 5’4? Do you have the same dad?

Bud, don’t listen to what those skinny fucks say about “Bulk Fail” and " Don’t keep eating you’re going to be a fatass". I lost 50 pounds my senior year of HS because I was always overweight and wanted to be skinny. I know, stupid.

I bulked, starting at 163 pounds starting beginning of July 07 until March 1st. I went from 163-208. Went from squatting 205x5 to 315x12. Deadlifting nothing to 430. Benching 215 to 330. Yes I was pretty fat and shitty looking with no shirt on but I was also solid and had gained alot of muscle. I cut this past summer to a very lean 6% 183-185 and it was well worth it. I’m now back on my bulk and sitting at 205 and wanting to hit 215-220. Fuck what anyone else thinks because in the end, they’ll be the one with their foot in their mouth when you show up bigger, leaner and stronger than them because you put that extra effort into your goals.

It was definitely not “bulk fail”. You maybe put on a little more fat than desired, but all that means is that you’re gonna have to cut for a bit longer. Besides, me and the OP both live around chicago, the only time we are taking are shirts off in the winter is when we’re showering and when were going to get laid.