Rate My Back

The uploader wont put my image up for me, anyone know what could be wrrong, it says its uploading but the image isnt in my post

Hmnn maybe your back is just so huge the server can’t handle it? :slight_smile:

S

Good thickness, but from the angle its hard to determine width. Also, one cannot accurately judge the shape of your lats. Your traps/rhomboids have excellent definition. Keep it up!

yes not the best angle for judging width but looks like you’ve built a decent foundation.

another angle here for you guys

Well, your arms look good from behind, but your lats dont really, at all. It seems like you train arms a lot more than back, and have some catching up to do.

Quite the opposite in fact, I train arms once every 2 weeks usually, and most of my workouts include some kind of pulling exercise. I do have over shadowing arms though, but the gains in my back in the last year have been great, the pics maybe dont show it too well.

Not bad, your mid back needs work, and work on you lower lats. Not bad overall.

very solid foundation, but looking at the discrepency in your arms, I’d say the angle is distorting somewhat. Still, good pics in your profile.

S

What about the front? legs? There are other compulsories, you know…

Good job. Mind sharing your routine. Thanks.

It changes quite often, I followed a heavy squat and press routine for a while, with lots of olympic exercises, it helped me add alot of power. Currently on a more typical bodybuilding routine for a while to try and pack on some more muscle and increase my three lifts, deadlift, squat and bench.

My typical back workout is something like this.

Deadlift

Warm up 60 kg

100 kg x 10
140 kg x 8
160 kg x 5
170 kg x 5
180 kg x 3

Pull up (medium width)
warm up 15 reps
10kg plate - 10 reps
20kg plate - 8 reps
20kg plate - failure

One arm dumbbell row or bent over row

4 sets of 6 -8 reps adding weight each time

Finish with T - bar rows and superset with roman chair extensions.

• sometimes i change the deadlift to snatch grip or do sumo deadlift for variation

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
What about the front? legs? There are other compulsories, you know…[/quote]

He asked for a rating on his back, at least he was specific about it.

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
It changes quite often, I followed a heavy squat and press routine for a while, with lots of olympic exercises, it helped me add alot of power. Currently on a more typical bodybuilding routine for a while to try and pack on some more muscle and increase my three lifts, deadlift, squat and bench.

My typical back workout is something like this.

Deadlift

Warm up 60 kg

100 kg x 10
140 kg x 8
160 kg x 5
170 kg x 5
180 kg x 3

Pull up (medium width)
warm up 15 reps
10kg plate - 10 reps
20kg plate - 8 reps
20kg plate - failure

One arm dumbbell row or bent over row

4 sets of 6 -8 reps adding weight each time

Finish with T - bar rows and superset with roman chair extensions.

• sometimes i change the deadlift to snatch grip or do sumo deadlift for variation [/quote]

thanks

I dont have any leg shots but I have a couple front ones so will post them, hopefully get some legs up as well. They are about 27 " but they are long so its not as huge looking as it sounds.

Like has been said it specifically said rate my back cause I knew people would be complaining about no chest or legs shots.