Rate My Albino Physique

honestly, I didnt know they made steroids for insects. You look like a fucking prayin mantis in your front double bicep picture.

Do you honestly thing youve reached anywhere remotely near your genetic potential at your current weight?

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:

Do you honestly think youve reached anywhere remotely near your genetic potential at your current weight?[/quote]

I agree with this…I was your weight when I was 20 and was able to gain 15 pounds before turning 21…keep lifting and eating…at your height, you won’t be able to tell much of a difference between 190 and 200 and probably even 210 if your legs are growing as well but you should be able to get a lot stronger…really no need for a cycle

I’m only 21 but I don’t think you’d need a cycle of roids at this point. You’re doing fine. Seeing as how lean you are, if you took a few months to really eat massively AND correctly you’d probably make some great gains.

I really don’t have a problem with roids though, go ahead if you really want

poper, I agree with you. Roids are a neeeeed! and someone said I look like a praying mantis…I like this. Hahaha roids for insects! Im gonna use this quote in the future! lol. you guys are great, but rating me a little high.

I rated myself a 1.5 because of how white I am, plus I got an ugly face. I need roids to take the attention off my face, and direct it to my white body.

I like your BACK!! :slight_smile:

[quote]rsmorales wrote:
I like your BACK!! :)[/quote]

wtf is this myspace

Need more chest, biceps are huge, work on your symetry…

Are you SURE you wanna resort to gear? I think you’ve done great so far!

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
AC1, thanks for sticking up for me, but what they say is true. I am out of shape, and unmuscular. Thats why I have decided to do a cycle of roids. Maybe after the cycle, I can post my new physique and get a 4.2, that would be nice. As far as people being mean to me, I deserve it. When I was seven years old, I stole a candy bar from my sister’s halloween bag. I dont deserve to live…[/quote]

hahahaha!

You’ve already admitted that you’re growing like a weed, so why juice? Get on the Anabolic Diet, and lift heavy! Seems simple enough…oh yeah, and go out during the day. That big bright orange ball in the sky, that’s called the sun. Enjoy some outdoor activities while it’s shining.

[quote]animalmj wrote:
You’ve already admitted that you’re growing like a weed, so why juice? Get on the Anabolic Diet, and lift heavy! Seems simple enough…oh yeah, and go out during the day. That big bright orange ball in the sky, that’s called the sun. Enjoy some outdoor activities while it’s shining.[/quote]

Agreed, keep getting stronger and you look better than 90% of the people that go to gyms

How did you manage to rate in .5 increments?

he sounds like he’s got some psych issues in regards to self esteem from the observation that he keeps ranking on himself and keeps pounding the point that he wants to use gear.

Run some classic proportionality tests according to height and weight and use those measurements as goals. everything else is moot. laters pk

[quote]rsmorales wrote:
Are you SURE you wanna resort to gear? I think you’ve done great so far![/quote]

I don’t think he should resort to gear and you’re a hot looking girl.

很美麗

[quote]mkelly wrote:
rsmorales wrote:
I like your BACK!! :slight_smile:

wtf is this myspace[/quote]

Uhmm no. It’s the T-Nation cheer squad.

For all we know this is what you look like

I second the call for a picture of the wheels…

Yes, its a bodybuilding website, who competes with only an upper body. that is probably why he has only a 3, because from what we’ve seen he is the typical 20 year old who is quoted daily saying “i dont do legs, you never see them”

[quote]AC1 wrote:
Who in the hell is rating these threads? Seriously what is wrong with the people on this site the negativity, the flaming, and the disrespect?

I don’t post a lot, rarely rate these threads, and don’t waste time in on-line pissing contests. But get real people. This guy is in pretty good shape and currently the people here rate him a 3.1? That is retarded. He is in better shape than 90% of the population and probably 80% of his peers his age. Sure this is a bodybuilding site but what is up with the total DISRESPECT towards people here?[/quote]

When I was 20 years old I was 188lbs. and 6’6" tall. Now at 37 I’m 282 lbs. and never used any gear. I think you are depriving yourself of the satisfaction you will get from naturally reaching your potential. It feels good to accomplish your goals without cheating.

papercut, right on! I saved that image, it was great. Only, my bones are skinnier than that. You guys give me too much credit. Leg post comming soon!

if your that eager now, why didnt you just do it in the first place?

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
papercut, right on! I saved that image, it was great. Only, my bones are skinnier than that. You guys give me too much credit. Leg post comming soon![/quote]

When you get bigger your arms are going to look plain stupid, like a super hero. thats a complement.

Id tighten down my abs even more