Rate My Albino Physique

Im white as clear piss in the snow.
Ive lifted for three years.
This pic is six months old.
Before any gear, Im starting that soon though.
twenty years young. I also am thinking of growing a big ol mullet, probably billy ray cyrus style.

here I am again, whiter than ever

another picture of my whiteness. You should probably close the shutters, or the sunlight will cause me to be invisable.

Nice job after just three years.

I made myself green so you could actually see me. You see, without being green, I look like a snowman in a snow storm eating marshmellows with a white sheet in the back ground.

Im also 6’1" and a mere 190 lbs of pure…white!?

we get it, you need a tan, calm down there Mr. Dangerfield.

[quote]thesteve wrote:
we get it, you need a tan, calm down there Mr. Dangerfield.[/quote]

LOL

thesteve, I need three tans to equal A TAN. thank you for understanding. Feel free to attack my whiteness with insults.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
twenty years young. I also am thinking of growing a big ol mullet, probably billy ray cyrus style. [/quote]

Gear as in what?

You mean youre going to start actually eating food soon?

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
another picture of my whiteness. You should probably close the shutters, or the sunlight will cause me to be invisable.[/quote]

Thats gotta be photoshoped.

no photo shopping. Just a big, white guy. My arms grow easy. I could do calf raises and my biceps seem to grow.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
twenty years young. I also am thinking of growing a big ol mullet, probably billy ray cyrus style.

Gear as in what?

You mean youre going to start actually eating food soon?

[/quote]

gear as in test. but just 400mg a week for five weeks. Hopefully, it will make me bigger and less white.

Sorry man but what is wrong you. You’re 20 years old and you feel you need to stick a needle in your ass and inject a foreign substance in your body to grow? Your 20 for gods sake. If feel like people like yourself think steroids are like a cool fad, for fucks sake you call it “gear” like it’s cool and trendy.

You ever think that maybe you should just strive to be dedicated instead of medicated? You’re not even old enough to drink but you feel the need to take steroids to get bigger? Why not try…hrmm…lifting heavy and eating right CONSISTENTLY. No one in their freaking 20s should take juice. End of story, your just a kid man.

Who in the hell is rating these threads? Seriously what is wrong with the people on this site the negativity, the flaming, and the disrespect?

I don’t post a lot, rarely rate these threads, and don’t waste time in on-line pissing contests. But get real people. This guy is in pretty good shape and currently the people here rate him a 3.1? That is retarded. He is in better shape than 90% of the population and probably 80% of his peers his age. Sure this is a bodybuilding site but what is up with the total DISRESPECT towards people here?

AC1, thanks for sticking up for me, but what they say is true. I am out of shape, and unmuscular. Thats why I have decided to do a cycle of roids. Maybe after the cycle, I can post my new physique and get a 4.2, that would be nice. As far as people being mean to me, I deserve it. When I was seven years old, I stole a candy bar from my sister’s halloween bag. I dont deserve to live…

let’s see the legs…

i don’t think you need to do any cycle just yet. you’re too young and you’ve got some more time to build a natural base. Save that for when you’re well over 200lbs.

some excercises that i think you should pound on and really focus on getting stronger on to help put on quality mass: squats, deads, wide grip pullups, wide grip benches. Maybe these will help with some proportionality if that’s what you’re looking for.

You don’t need arm isolation work for mass development. You seem to be lean enough and young enough to go on a serious bulking cycle without gaining a lot of fat mass. laters pk

TSB.

6/10

Couple of new twists (white, inviting insult) on the classic skinny-roid design. Pic isn’t quite trolly enough for my tastes, but the shpiel picks it up nicely. Catches the reader off guard a little bit, but I think its working.

LP

thanks lp, but if youre gonna rip on me do it correctly. say something like…“look at the little head on that skinny white boy” or “that little skinny white boy is…a really skinny white boy.” how about the classic “look how ugly that little white boy is.” I apreciate your insults, though.