T Nation

Rate Me

Ive been working out for 1.5 to 2 years now kinda on and off. Did sports like football and rugby in hs and only lifted in the offseason. In the past few months ive bulked to 190. Stats 6’1 190. Deadlift-385 Squat 275 Bench- haven’t benched in 6 months due to shoulder, but was 185.

Bump

you don’t want to do this…

LOL where do you go to school? looks awfully familiar…

No shots of legs, no shots of back, and can’t actually see your chest either.

What were you expecting us to rate you on? This is “Rate My Physique”, not “Rate My Left Arm”.

[quote]238 wrote:
This is “Rate My Physique”, not “Rate My Left Arm”.[/quote]
LOL!

I love how his avatar has his eyes covered and in this photo you see his face.

[quote]Digity wrote:
I love how his avatar has his eyes covered and in this photo you see his face.[/quote]

He is a keeper.

Welcome to every antiquated painted concrete college dorm EVER.

I give your ipad a 6, its quite thin.

I give your electric toothbrush a 0, don’t be lazy.

I give your food choices a 7. Protein, nuts, peanut butter, bagels, and nutella. No need for refrigeration, decently healthy: good college choices to compliment the cafeteria which is always amazing.

I give your dishes a 3. Plate and a bowl, good, but 3 drink containers with lids on them. You know you don’t thoroughly wash lids, they just get a good rinse so protein will cake up on them, and the lids encourage you to let them sit forever because it traps the smell.

I give your calculator a 7. It might be a fancy one but it looks like a TI-32. It won’t do your calculus or graph in 3-D, but it gets the fucking job done.

Now your bed… it isn’t made, but toward the right edge of the photo there is something. Is it a football? Is it part of a girl’s leg? A man’s leg? I give it a 4 for the mystery.

And finally I give a 3 to you. Handsome face, your arms probably fill out a T-shirt (which along with your brachialis implies that you do alot of hammer curls) and the stretch marks on your side are either from hyooge lats or having used to be overweight; either way, pretty good progress. You definitely didnt read the rules for posting in the RMP forum, but good luck; you have a lot of work to do, just have fun with it.

can’t evaluate…

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

I give your food choices a 7. Protein, nuts, peanut butter, bagels, and nutella. No need for refrigeration, decently healthy: good college choices to compliment the cafeteria which is always amazing.

I give your dishes a 3. Plate and a bowl, good, but 3 drink containers with lids on them. You know you don’t thoroughly wash lids, they just get a good rinse so protein will cake up on them, and the lids encourage you to let them sit forever because it traps the smell.

I give your calculator a 7. It might be a fancy one but it looks like a TI-32. It won’t do your calculus or graph in 3-D, but it gets the fucking job done.

Now your bed… it isn’t made, but toward the right edge of the photo there is something. Is it a football? Is it part of a girl’s leg? A man’s leg? I give it a 4 for the mystery.

And finally I give a 3 to you. Handsome face, your arms probably fill out a T-shirt (which along with your brachialis implies that you do alot of hammer curls) and the stretch marks on your side are either from hyooge lats or having used to be overweight; either way, pretty good progress. You definitely didnt read the rules for posting in the RMP forum, but good luck; you have a lot of work to do, just have fun with it.

[/quote]

^^^
Someone has a little too much time on their hands. LOL! But I did enjoy it.

Keep lifting and eating. Push yourself hard. At this point there is not much to rate.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[/quote]

^^^
Someone has a little too much time on their hands. LOL! But I did enjoy it.[/quote]

x2, got a good laugh out of this haha

Looks like you guys ran another one off! lol

I gave you a ten because I like your water bottle and I’ve been planning to get one

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[/quote]

Good feedback on cups with lids - I hadn’t really thought about it.

Beiber is still a little ahead of you, but you’ll get there, keep up the good work

[quote]238 wrote:
No shots of legs, no shots of back, and can’t actually see your chest either.

What were you expecting us to rate you on? This is “Rate My Physique”, not “Rate My Left Arm”.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[/quote]

haha

New posters never learn and most often then not never come back :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the harsh reality of Rate My Physique.

Koing

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
you don’t want to do this…[/quote]

what kinda shitty post is this? you confront me for posting something constructive saying to start squatting to a girl that would look better if she squat more and said it was like a slap in the face to her and you post THIS? this is a slap in the face to the OP. great post man great post

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
you don’t want to do this…[/quote]

what kinda shitty post is this? you confront me for posting something constructive saying to start squatting to a girl that would look better if she squat more and said it was like a slap in the face to her and you post THIS? this is a slap in the face to the OP. great post man great post[/quote]

settle down