Rate Me..

m a biggener frm india…new to T-Nation community,but learned a lot from it…plzz critisize me

[quote]SHASHANK wrote:
m a biggener frm india…new to tnation community,but learned a lot from it…plzz critisize me[/quote]

[quote]SHASHANK wrote:
SHASHANK wrote:
this is mee (back stage),i know this is not clear but itz d only pic i hav got ma full body shot…ill try to upload ma legs pictures…soon
thnx

my front

You look muscular in the beach shot, even though you are hiding your legs.
I gave you a 5.

Good work so far man…

tnx…ill try 2 upload some more body shots soon…deze r my las years pix… i hav worked a lot on ma legs since den

Nice V-taper, great delts

lookin good! how much u weigh? measurements? lifts?

lookin good! how much u weigh? measurements? lifts?

looks good 6.5/10

Looking good man!

D

Very impressive. Keep workin it.

[quote]SHASHANK wrote:
…deze r my las years pix… i hav worked a lot on ma legs since den[/quote]

You are not recording a hip hop album. Please use proper english if you wish to be taken seriously.

dude said he was from India maybe that’s the best he can do… at least that was my take on it. How about reading comprehension? or context. I don’t think he’s typing like that to be k0ol. It’s probably the best he can do.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
dude said he was from India maybe that’s the best he can do… at least that was my take on it. How about reading comprehension? or context. I don’t think he’s typing like that to be k0ol. It’s probably the best he can do.[/quote]

Do you know anything about the education system in India? It’s developed and quite good. Which is why most of the words are spelled properly but the others look like Soulja Boy posting on Twitter. People who don’t know a language well generally make mistakes with pluralization and usage of improper verb conguation, not spelling ‘my’ as ‘ma’. You have too much faith in people.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Efuchs7 wrote:
dude said he was from India maybe that’s the best he can do… at least that was my take on it. How about reading comprehension? or context. I don’t think he’s typing like that to be k0ol. It’s probably the best he can do.

Do you know anything about the education system in India? It’s developed and quite good. Which is why most of the words are spelled properly but the others look like Soulja Boy posting on Twitter. People who don’t know a language well generally make mistakes with pluralization and usage of improper verb conguation, not spelling ‘my’ as ‘ma’. You have too much faith in people. [/quote]

Bonez is right. He isn’t writing like this because anything is wrong with India’s education system. This is just the way kids type when using smses over here.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
SHASHANK wrote:
…deze r my las years pix… i hav worked a lot on ma legs since den

You are not recording a hip hop album. Please use proper english if you wish to be taken seriously. [/quote]

Always capitalize English! Also, It’s Conjugation, not conjuation.

Wow you’re one bad ass 41 year old, perusing the internet looking for typos to correct. Damn, I hope I’ll grow up to be just like you.

Also, ‘It’s’ shouldn’t be capitalized, nor should ‘Conjugation’.

And you didn’t pick up on the mistake I made when I said ‘improper verb’. It should be ‘irregular verb’.

Good first attempt though.

Lol I like bonez.