Rate Me!

I have been lifting hard the last 6 months.

this is from back

Arm

starting abs

Looks ok for 6 months. Also from what I can see in the “arm” pic, you may want to add an anti-E to your “arsenal”.

OK physique, but I’d like to make an open request to all males posting here: No more thongs or briefs. Wear shorts or boxer briefs.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
OK physique, but I’d like to make an open request to all males posting here: No more thongs or briefs. Wear shorts or boxer briefs.[/quote]

Why is that rule? your avatar wears a thonge… Am not showing more than needed

[quote]rbpowerhouse wrote:
Looks ok for 6 months. Also from what I can see in the “arm” pic, you may want to add an anti-E to your “arsenal”.[/quote]

My arsenal is just animal pak. I has been fat a long time and always had a gyno problem which can’t solve yet. Any suggestions? it has been there since I was 12 and now I am 40.

Is it actual gyno or just left-over chest fat?
In any case, up your zinc intake greatly. Calcium d-glucarate (found in broccoli etc) is also a good estro blocker. These can only help no matter whats the cause.
If it is just chest fat, don;t worry too much about it. Its not prominent at all, most guys get a little puffiness and I’m carrying some fat in that region myself from my bulk.
If it is actual breast tissue, you may get a better response from the “steroids” forum, something along the lines of arimidex.

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
Why is that rule? your avatar wears a thonge… Am not showing more than needed[/quote]

It’s not a rule, it’s a request. And you don’t look like Frank Zane.

No homo.

[quote]rbpowerhouse wrote:
Is it actual gyno or just left-over chest fat?
In any case, up your zinc intake greatly. Calcium d-glucarate (found in broccoli etc) is also a good estro blocker. These can only help no matter whats the cause.
If it is just chest fat, don;t worry too much about it. Its not prominent at all, most guys get a little puffiness and I’m carrying some fat in that region myself from my bulk.
If it is actual breast tissue, you may get a better response from the “steroids” forum, something along the lines of arimidex.[/quote]

how do you distinguish just fat from breast tissue? it is very soft, like loose skin, I had fat along/around my chest and used a cream to tighten the skin, and it is carving, but just don’t get the same result on nipples.

Really?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
you don’t look like Frank Zane.
[/quote]

[quote]Makavali wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
Why is that rule? your avatar wears a thonge… Am not showing more than needed

It’s not a rule, it’s a request. And you don’t look like Frank Zane.

No homo.[/quote]

Homo? I can’t get your point. I am straight. that is just a suit used for posing, I can understand it is a request, and be willing to acomplish. But I don’t see why. You want to cover me, just because your perceive something that is not there? If I qualify as homo like just because am wearing a speedo, then Zane is also elegible to qualify as such. You are judging the atire, not the man. I respecto your sensibility about almost naked man, but when you go to a contest, you wear things like that. I am not trying to be sex appealing, just get some hints or suggestions on how to improve. Which I will appreciate from you once I get some advice.

[quote]rbpowerhouse wrote:
Really?

Makavali wrote:
you don’t look like Frank Zane.

[/quote]

That is exactly the photo I used as model. He is a hero to me… just dreaming on what I wish to be like. Strong but not monster like. Greek proportions and art of bodybuilding on every part. That man took the time to build something that will never be again.

No Homo = a quote from lil wayne i dont think he was actually calling you homo.

[quote]BluntBoss wrote:
No Homo = a quote from lil wayne i dont think he was actually calling you homo.[/quote]

If it is so, I apologize.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
Why is that rule? your avatar wears a thonge… Am not showing more than needed

It’s not a rule, it’s a request. And you don’t look like Frank Zane.

No homo.[/quote]

some of you guys are in the wrong line of work…may i suggest comedic writing?

[quote]yogaroots wrote:
Makavali wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
Why is that rule? your avatar wears a thonge… Am not showing more than needed

It’s not a rule, it’s a request. And you don’t look like Frank Zane.

No homo.

some of you guys are in the wrong line of work…may i suggest comedic writing?[/quote]

It was like a Seinfeld chapter with rates about nothing…

You look good Juan - just keep lifting heavy and eating well.

Oh, and there are a lot of people here who like to give new posters a hard time - don’t be offended, just ignore it.

You’ll find some good responses among the jokers who like to rag on people.

Also I suppose some of them are unsure of their own sexuality which makes them feel a need to get upset at your briefs - even though this is a bodybuilding site and assessing other dude’s bodies is par for the course…

“No homo” - hilarious… ; )

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
You look good Juan - just keep lifting heavy and eating well.

Oh, and there are a lot of people here who like to give new posters a hard time - don’t be offended, just ignore it.

You’ll find some good responses among the jokers who like to rag on people.

Also I suppose some of them are unsure of their own sexuality which makes them feel a need to get upset at your briefs - even though this is a bodybuilding site and assessing other dude’s bodies is par for the course…

“No homo” - hilarious… ; )[/quote]

Thanks,

at last words of wisdom in here. I will keep my work steady next three months. I want to reach 170pounds in the mid-future. with quality. I have a hard time gaining weight. I have this other web site, and look for some advice from hardgainers on how to increase, mainly my chest thikness. Lats were easy, but chest is resisting to grow. I have seen some problems with the form on my bench press. and I do want thickness on chest.