Rate Me!

Ive been training for almost a year, More photos will be produced soon. I would like the to know:
-posing tips
-advise or suggestions
-comments, etc.

Thanks

[quote]bjayn wrote:
Ive been training for almost a year, More photos will be produced soon. I would like the to know:
-posing tips
-advise or suggestions
-comments, etc.

Thanks[/quote]

Rate what? Go to Beginners section please!

Have a nice day

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
bjayn wrote:
-posing tips
-advise or suggestions
-comments, etc.

Thanks

Have a nice day[/quote]

Haha, damn. She didn’t even ask for a leg pic.

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
bjayn wrote:
-posing tips
-advise or suggestions
-comments, etc.

Thanks

Have a nice day[/quote]

Best post of the section.

If you look at his profile, he got a front chest pic actually showing some decent musculature, but I guess he prefered putting up the myspace angle one.

Just what I was thinking. Besides he claims to be 5’7" and 200 pounds and he doesn;t look to be carrying too much bf. If his stats are correct and he doesn;t have a GIANT ass (like a lot of shorter dudes with decent LBM) who knows?

OP, you obviously have a very good frame to add mass, and you look like you are on the right track. IF you are bulking up your body fat is not out of control yet. Carry on what you are doing for a year or so and post back.

Try not to use these “crafty” photographs as they won;t fool too many guys here.get one where your whole upper body can be seen and not RIGHT NEXT to a strategically positioned camera.

[quote]jemag wrote:
If you look at his profile, he got a front chest pic actually showing some decent musculature, but I guess he prefered putting up the myspace angle one.[/quote]

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
venusismyplanet wrote:
bjayn wrote:
-posing tips
-advise or suggestions
-comments, etc.

Thanks

Have a nice day

Haha, damn. She didn’t even ask for a leg pic.

[/quote]

I was going to, but what’s the point of asking for one, when the pic he posted wasn’t enough to rate.

Plus, it’s a lost cause; people are going to keep posting pics in “Rate my Physique,” and expect others to rate their physique based solely on their upper body. It’s annoying already! Since when did the term physique come to mean arms and chest?

We all have specific parts of the opposite gender that we find particularly attractive. Venus, legs must be the first thing you look at on a man.

Anyway, OP has a decent upper body picture in his profile but it really isn’t enough to judge the entire physique. He looks like he works out at least so I gave him an okay rating.

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
We all have specific parts of the opposite gender that we find particularly attractive. Venus, legs must be the first thing you look at on a man.

[/quote]

Uh… like she said, this is rate my physique… this is a bodybuilding web-site. Legs are like half of the body.

How anyone can even attempt to rate or give advice based on the above picture (1/4 of the physique, and a shitty photo at that) is completely ridiculous.

Is there a self time camera you can buy that only works in small bathrooms?

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:

Anyway, OP has a decent upper body picture in his profile but it really isn’t enough to judge the entire physique. He looks like he works out at least so I gave him an okay rating.[/quote]

No, not really. I do look @ the upper body 1st, but legs seals the deal…lol! If a guy has skinny legs it turns me off.

And again, a physique should NEVER even be given a rating when legs are not included!

I guess this is just something mostly women can comprehend.

venusismyplanet makes rate my physique worth going to haha

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Is there a self time camera you can buy that only works in small bathrooms?[/quote]

HAhahaha…I could make so much money with one of those…