Rate Me ... Trying to Loose 5-7 lbs?

[quote]banzi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
start squatting[/quote]

This is your advice for someone trying to lose 5-7 pounds? Do you even read?[/quote]

err why would squatting stop someone from losing weight?[/quote]

It doesn’t.

AbsuM’s started half a dozen threads on here asking the same question over and over after people have given answers he doesn’t like. The rest of his posts have been utterly worthless. I’m pretty sure the original poster mentioned elsewhere that she squats already anyway, so AbsuM’s post here is truly poor.

If someone came up to you in person and asked you how to lose 5-7 pounds, could you imagine just saying ‘start squatting’ and walk away? That’s how I view this post.

btw, I saw your thread. Amazing work man, very impressive at any age.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]banzi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
start squatting[/quote]

This is your advice for someone trying to lose 5-7 pounds? Do you even read?[/quote]

It doesn’t.

AbsuM’s started half a dozen threads on here asking the same question over and over after people have given answers he doesn’t like. The rest of his posts have been utterly worthless. I’m pretty sure the original poster mentioned elsewhere that she squats already anyway, so AbsuM’s post here is truly poor.

If someone came up to you in person and asked you how to lose 5-7 pounds, could you imagine just saying ‘start squatting’ and walk away? That’s how I view this post.

btw, I saw your thread. Amazing work man, very impressive at any age.[/quote]

Makes sense now,
ps thanks for the props.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]banzi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
start squatting[/quote]

It doesn’t.

The “start squating” also makes the assumption that the OP wasn’t squating in the first place. Rather comical.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]banzi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
start squatting[/quote]

It doesn’t.

have u really read any of my post or do you just overlook them. I’ve made many post asking opinions on workout routines i created and i ask what people think of them and everybody says do starting strength like i haven’t heard of them. I’m not asking what routine to do I’m asking what opinion are of a routine i made. and have you ever heard of the squat challenge for women?

your just a forum nazi you have 2k posts or whatever and level 5 from buying thousands of dollars worth of Biotest so you think your better than others here. “start equating” is actually pretty good advice for this women so whats your problem. I’m gonna go look into your first 20 posts and see how different they are

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

your just a forum nazi you have 2k posts or whatever and level 5 from buying thousands of dollars worth of Biotest so you think your better than others here. “start equating” is actually pretty good advice for this women so whats your problem. I’m gonna go look into your first 20 posts and see how different they are[/quote]

no. I’m a guy who’s been a TNation member since 2003 (under a different name in the early years). I don’t equate my supplement purchases with experience, nor do I believe it has anything to do with the quality of my posts. When you devote as many years as I have to the gym, you end up with a pretty hefty protein bill.

I don’t know what my first 20 posts were, but I do know that I spent nearly a decade in the gym before I started posting at all. And I didn’t give ANYONE advice when I first started posting.

Looking good