Rate Me Please

hey whats up?im new to this site and i saw the rate my physique thing and thought id give it a shot :slight_smile:
i work out 4 to 5 times a week.
im 6 foot and weigh about 180 pounds.

Everyone is going to tell you to post better pictures (front double bi, rear doube bi, legs) and post some more stats (lifts, etc.)

Motherfucker, read the damn thread at the top of this section.

mother fucker?how bout u suck my balls?i been readin all the bullshit u guys been talkin on here and most of u dont even have a real pic up on here.u got some stupid ass animae pic or some pic of some motherfucka u wish u could be like…

rewflz

mrbelt…You are dumb.
The picture sucks, there are not enough you need more…YOU HAVE FAILED!!

Every RMP that don’t have the correct or enough pictures or decent pictures should be deleted.

[quote]mrbelt wrote:
hey whats up?im new to this site and i saw the rate my physique thing and thought id give it a shot :slight_smile:
i work out 4 to 5 times a week.
im 6 foot and weigh about 180 pounds.[/quote]

Fo shizzle holmes.

You look all swole and shit. Do you take creatine and shit to get so fricken’ Hyooge?

Word.

Oh, I nearly forgot:

ahh yet another thread filled with love, warmth and acceptance.

[quote]mrbelt wrote:
mother fucker?how bout u suck my balls?i been readin all the bullshit u guys been talkin on here and most of u dont even have a real pic up on here.u got some stupid ass animae pic or some pic of some motherfucka u wish u could be like…[/quote]

Awesome way to introduce yourself.

It just never gets old…

[quote]mrbelt wrote:
mother fucker?how bout u suck my balls?i been readin all the bullshit u guys been talkin on here and most of u dont even have a real pic up on here.u got some stupid ass animae pic or some pic of some motherfucka u wish u could be like…[/quote]

Well you just ruined yourself on this board, not that there was much to ruin. If you read all the bullshit, as you put it, then you’d know this is what not to do.

Post pics of at least back, front and legs, because you read it all right? So you know that, so why did you only post this pic, you’d have to be a moron not to know that you’d get flamed like this for it.

I think he’s on teh NO, check his piss test

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
.[/quote]

hahahahahahaha

I just need an excuse to post this as I worked too hard on it. HA Ha

That HAS to be a photoshop.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
.[/quote]

[quote]mrbelt wrote:

So now, you are mad of people because you are not getting positive feedback. Seriously, how can anyone rate you off that awful picture? If you want to be a BB, learn how to do mandatory poses, then someone will give you a honest opinion. Other than that you are going to get these responses.

[quote]mrbelt wrote: