Rate Me - Hard

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
I mean, If I was lets say Stu, and posted here, I honestly wouldnt give a shit what, for example, Eric 2.0 would recommend to me.

And I wouldnt give a shit about what he rates me either. Why ? Because I Wouldve accomplished 100x more things than him, bodybuilding wise[/quote]

Now you’re just trolling.

If you didn’t want to hear a bunch of people’s opinions, you wouldn’t post a thread RMP, so your argument makes no sense at all.

If I was lets say anybody at all, I honestly wouldn’t give a shit what, for example, zraw would recommend for this forum (apparently he’s never heard of the “performance photos” forum). It won’t change a thing. [/quote]

Im guessing you didnt get my point

Or maybe were to irritated to pay attention to it.

lol

Nice posts zraw, should really make your own topic about it though (I’m sure it’d be appreciated), rephore’s gettin’ his post hijacked!!

Yeah sorry about that rephores ! Maybe you should post about your training/diet/future goals if you want some constructive comments

Not quite there yet, but you are on the right track. You have a decent physique and I would have thought you would be around a 3 on here. Keep at it.

I agree with zraw, he posted the required pics and hes not just out for a 6 pack. This guy could use some advice not just smart ass coments, but this is T-Nation. Let’s all rip on people that have the exact same passion and goals as us, awesome guys, good job.

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
p.s. if I were to throw up some pics on RMP I would get kudos left and right for my nice tits and juicy ass.
[/quote]

lol, conceited much?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
I mean, If I was lets say Stu, and posted here, I honestly wouldnt give a shit what, for example, Eric 2.0 would recommend to me.

And I wouldnt give a shit about what he rates me either. Why ? Because I Wouldve accomplished 100x more things than him, bodybuilding wise[/quote]

Now you’re just trolling.

If you didn’t want to hear a bunch of people’s opinions, you wouldn’t post a thread RMP, so your argument makes no sense at all.

If I was lets say anybody at all, I honestly wouldn’t give a shit what, for example, zraw would recommend for this forum (apparently he’s never heard of the “performance photos” forum). It won’t change a thing. [/quote]

Im guessing you didnt get my point

Or maybe were to irritated to pay attention to it.

[/quote]

Na, its just that I’ve actually taken the time to read the rules for the RMP forum. Here is a relevant direct quote from the rules of this forum. Sure, its tone is too harsh, but its point is valid.

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]
This is not hot or not, this is not myspace, you won’t have 15 year old girls trying to suck your dick because you’re a lean 150. This is a BODYBUILDING site, and unless you look like you have been lifting for at least a year, go ahead and don’t post your pictures.
[/quote][/quote]

I’d say this guy has been lifting for around a year, his back development is pretty decent. His rear double bi is solid. He is not massive by any means, but I think he actual fits criteria quite well. He is not 150 pounds, he has been lifting for around a year or more. If you think he’s bad tell him he should have gained more in that time, but after one year of training I want to know if I’ve made acceptable gains or just wasted my time.

There are much, much worse threads on here, I’d say this one is low level but acceptable.

[quote]HiFiBoy wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]
This is not hot or not, this is not myspace, you won’t have 15 year old girls trying to suck your dick because you’re a lean 150. This is a BODYBUILDING site, and unless you look like you have been lifting for at least a year, go ahead and don’t post your pictures.
[/quote][/quote]

I’d say this guy has been lifting for around a year, his back development is pretty decent. His rear double bi is solid. He is not massive by any means, but I think he actual fits criteria quite well.

He is not 150 pounds, he has been lifting for around a year or more. If you think he’s bad tell him he should have gained more in that time, but after one year of training I want to know if I’ve made acceptable gains or just wasted my time.

There are much, much worse threads on here, I’d say this one is low level but acceptable.[/quote]

Fair enough, different perceptions and all. In any case, if he posts here and asks for any type of advice, I’d be more than happy to help him out, I think we’re all in agreement on that point. Where is OP?

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:
Where is OP? [/quote]

They tend to disappear after they’ve posted pics…hence why I think they are usually (dunno about this one) trolls.

Well it says you have been here since 2007? if that is correct than this is an epic fail and you need to continue to bulk, by that I mean everyday in the gym be adding more weight and getting stronger and at home be eating every 2-3 hours…if the scale is moving than just keep at it, Your physique is not horibble or anything you look decent but not like someone who is serious about the Iron game, 3/10 with rrom for improvment.

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
p.s. if I were to throw up some pics on RMP I would get kudos left and right for my nice tits and juicy ass.
[/quote]

lol, conceited much? [/quote]

Extremely.