T Nation

Rate Me - Hard

semi bulked

[photo]28721[/photo]

front

[photo]28722[/photo][photo]28724[/photo][photo]28723[/photo][photo]28731[/photo]

side

[photo]28725[/photo][photo]28726[/photo][photo]28727[/photo]

back

[photo]28728[/photo][photo]28729[/photo][photo]28730[/photo]

Bulked?.. what you weight? like 160?

Eat

Lift

Sleep

Repeat…

A Lot

The Re-post when bulked.


try again in a year

?? im confused… what?

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:
try again in a year [/quote]

I’m pretty sure this was sarcasm… duh

the picture i meant not what he wrote…

hahahah No way this guy is for real?

.greg.

keep going bud. dont be afraid to add in some light conditioning either.

Legs, especially hamstrings
Pecs
Shoulders (front delt)

Should be what you try to bring up

But really, you just need to add some more mass.

P.S.

I think the ppl making smart ass comments/posting smart ass pics should have a physique that allows them to do so

He posted all the required pics and is probably looking to improve.

Some of you really need to stfu. RMP is a mess, and not only because of the ppl posting their physiques to be rated

[quote]zraw wrote:

He posted all the required pics and is probably looking to improve.

Some of you really need to stfu. RMP is a mess, and not only because of the ppl posting their physiques to be rated[/quote]

Have you read all the other “rules”? If he wanted an opinion so far, he should have posted in Performance Photos…even that retard Celtics figured out how to do that. The whole point of RMP on a BODYBUILDING site is to rate a BODYBUILDING physique. The OP, who I’m sure has made progress which I do respect, does not have a BODYBUILDER physique. There’s a reason posters like that get flamed and rated low.

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

He posted all the required pics and is probably looking to improve.

Some of you really need to stfu. RMP is a mess, and not only because of the ppl posting their physiques to be rated[/quote]

Have you read all the other “rules”? If he wanted an opinion so far, he should have posted in Performance Photos…even that retard Celtics figured out how to do that. The whole point of RMP on a BODYBUILDING site is to rate a BODYBUILDING physique. The OP, who I’m sure has made progress which I do respect, does not have a BODYBUILDER physique. There’s a reason posters like that get flamed and rated low.[/quote]

Get real, this site isnt made out of elite level competitors.

It is made mostly out of “regular gym goers that care a bit more about training than regular gym goers” dare I say.

Typing something constructive doesnt take more time than typing something to sound like a smartass and degrading for the op.

If there is a range of rating between 1 to 10, its because not everyone is gonna look like an 8-9-10.

Telling someone why you are giving him a 2 or 3 and going about what would make him get a higher score would just help this part of the forums.

As I said, RMP doesnt only blow because of the many 2-3 deserving threads but also because of some of the regular posters.

I dont see this forum being named RATE MY BODYBUILDING STAGE READY NPC COMPETITOR PHYSIQUE. Sorry

On and while we’re at it.

If the posters were only high level comptetitors or 8-9-10’s worthy physique ppl, who the fuck would you (not necessarly you but some of the posters here) be to actually comment on their physique when these very ppl are actually having physiques that would get them a 5 and less?

I mean, If I was lets say Stu, and posted here, I honestly wouldnt give a shit what, for example, Eric 2.0 would recommend to me.

And I wouldnt give a shit about what he rates me either. Why ? Because I Wouldve accomplished 100x more things than him, bodybuilding wise

I’m with zraw, his physique could be an 11 compared to 2 years ago

OP, throw up some before pics. It would be nice to see what your bulk has taken you from

[quote]zraw wrote:
On and while we’re at it.

If the posters were only high level comptetitors or 8-9-10’s worthy physique ppl, who the fuck would you (not necessarly you but some of the posters here) be to actually comment on their physique when these very ppl are actually having physiques that would get them a 5 and less?

I mean, If I was lets say Stu, and posted here, I honestly wouldnt give a shit what, for example, Eric 2.0 would recommend to me.

And I wouldnt give a shit about what he rates me either. Why ? Because I Wouldve accomplished 100x more things than him, bodybuilding wise[/quote]

THIS needs to be it’s own thread. And stickied.
Seriously. RMP is a hot mess full of assholes.

p.s. if I were to throw up some pics on RMP I would get kudos left and right for my nice tits and juicy ass.

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
p.s. if I were to throw up some pics on RMP I would get kudos left and right for my nice tits and juicy ass.
[/quote]

POIDH

[quote]zraw wrote:
I mean, If I was lets say Stu, and posted here, I honestly wouldnt give a shit what, for example, Eric 2.0 would recommend to me.

And I wouldnt give a shit about what he rates me either. Why ? Because I Wouldve accomplished 100x more things than him, bodybuilding wise[/quote]

Now you’re just trolling.

If you didn’t want to hear a bunch of people’s opinions, you wouldn’t post a thread RMP, so your argument makes no sense at all.

If I was lets say anybody at all, I honestly wouldn’t give a shit what, for example, zraw would recommend for this forum (apparently he’s never heard of the “performance photos” forum). It won’t change a thing.