Rate Me and My Progress

Chang Lee is the funniest troll to ever hit this site.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
great post chang lee, seriously

op, thanks for shaving ur vaginal area before posting [/quote]

fuckin lol’d

ahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
dibley wrote:
sorry guys heres 9th march 2008

best RMP pose ever?
[/quote]

did you see eliteballas pic, where he’s trying to look badass, but instead looks like he’s in the middle of dropping a painful deuce?

"Skinny dude with bad haircut plays pocket pinball while watching tv

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.[/quote]

Post of the fucking decade lol

Need more mass but congrats on the fat loss

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image.

The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl.

I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.

Post of the fucking decade lol[/quote]

x2

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.

Post of the fucking decade lol[/quote]

Unfortunately, upon carefully studying this masterpiece, it appears Chang is actually PRAISING the OP. Note “your muscular lumps to whic you are compared is very large after the previous image” in other words Chang’s saying he made huge progress.

LOLOL!!!

Chang buddy,

Lay off the automatic translation sites. They just don’t work. Between this and the guy holding his groin RMP post. I haven’t laughed this much in years.

[rant]
I just read the original post and am thinking:

Do people that spell like this even deserve answer?

And even if they receive a very thought out answer, would they take that knowledge and use it?

My bet is probably not. Everybody is in a hurry nowadays, but to write like this is unacceptable.

The vibe I am getting from reading some of Chris Shugart and TC’s stuff is that T-Nation is trying to promote the idea that people who weight train are intelligent people.

So lets stop this madness I say! I suggest that from now on posts written in this fashion be completely ignored and be let to die.
[/rant]

Wow. This is rate my physique, not rate my transformation.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Wow. This is rate my physique, not rate my transformation.[/quote]

thank you, just another example how people need to read the rules

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image.

The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image.

Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.[/quote]

Honestly couldn’t have said it better myself…

[quote]g star 24 7 wrote:

Honestly couldn’t have said it better myself…

[/quote]

Did you look at the date of the last post when you posted this?