T Nation

Rate Me and My Progress

jus really joined today…decided to throw my progress pictures up ere jus for u guys t see hw im gettin on and…wanting u to criticise me enabling me to progress…hope to here frm uns soon!! first picture was 4th november 2007 and second picture was 9th march 2008

sorry guys heres 9th march 2008

That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.

great post chang lee, seriously

op, thanks for shaving ur vaginal area before posting

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.[/quote]

AAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhh… lol. Slowly… regaining… composure…

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.[/quote]

This reponse makes this thread awesome.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set.[/quote]

There you have it. You no longer look like the person of a girl.

Congrats.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:

I think he should eat a lot of the fried french potato in order to bulk up. Thoughts?

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:

Exactly.

Awesome!

haha slated!!!

You lost fat…congratulations…

ne hints on how i can increase muscle mas while maintaining low bodyfat %??

Lifting weights and eating healthy.

Chang Lee is definitely the numero uno troll. Err Chang Lee is troll that is best for site where to build big lump muscle from eating fried french potato.

I think I read something like that on a sign once, in Japan.

Hint to OP… English, not text message

Admit it, you threw yourself in the dryer and shrunk.

[quote]dibley wrote:
sorry guys heres 9th march 2008[/quote]

best RMP pose ever?

You were heading in the right direction with your first and second statement but the third betrays an incomplete understanding of psycho-analytics. Please refer the article by Vin Diesel of the night of the harvest moon for a clearer idea of what your missing.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote: