Rate Me: 8 Months In

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/a/9aabd-=).jpg

hey guyz…im 22… been workin out for like 8 months now… im on whey protein and L-glutamine… and im on a strick diet… so here is the result… let me know what you think ,thanks

Wow, you’re on whey and glutamine? That’s some crazy stack you’re on.

Did you come here for advice? Just for an ego boost? I think you can tell by the rating that people are not impressed.

What are your goals? Do you have any? Without knowing this info, we can’t help you…

k guys thats another pic of me,although i hav 4% body fat,still my lower abs aren’t quite ripped any advice guys thx

you do not look like you have 4% bodyfat.

Legs?

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
k guys thats another pic of me,although i hav 4% body fat,still my lower abs aren’t quite ripped any advice guys thx[/quote]

well first off you don’t have 4% bodyfat.

second, this is why i posted to all the fitness women to come back in 10 or more years after they’ve made something of themsleves that looks like anything resembling a fit person’s body. people are such idiots on here…why is it okay for the women to post their figure pictures and ask for help and everyone says how great they are, but then when a guy posts his, and asks for stuff, he gets “what, did you want some sort of award? you’re small, come back in 50 years.”

i’m getting so tired of this place.

What do you do for ab work?

Stay how you are if you want to impress 15 year old girls, but you’ll only start to look like you lift when you’ve gained another 20-30lb muscle. What do you bench, squat and deadlift - 225, 275-300, 300-330? Your abs are slightly too visible for your past 8 month’s of massing to have been serious: you need to accept some fat gain if you want to gain serious muscle.

You have the waist of an anorexic fetus.

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
Abdallah wrote:
k guys thats another pic of me,although i hav 4% body fat,still my lower abs aren’t quite ripped any advice guys thx

second, this is why i posted to all the fitness women to come back in 10 or more years after they’ve made something of themsleves that looks like anything resembling a fit person’s body. people are such idiots on here…why is it okay for the women to post their figure pictures and ask for help and everyone says how great they are, but then when a guy posts his, and asks for stuff, he gets “what, did you want some sort of award? you’re small, come back in 50 years.”

i’m getting so tired of this place.[/quote]

quit bitching and leave this forum if your so tired of it

come on guys take it easy on the slave of god, he was just going for the brad pitt look…

[quote]John Smith wrote:
You have the waist of an anorexic fetus.[/quote]

Holy shit, having a small waist is awful.

To the OP… I think you’re catching flak for your seemingly cluelessness rather than your physique.

Read up on some articles around here and you’ll be much better off.

[quote]wsk wrote:
Stay how you are if you want to impress 15 year old girls, but you’ll only start to look like you lift when you’ve gained another 20-30lb muscle. What do you bench, squat and deadlift - 225, 275-300, 300-330? Your abs are slightly too visible for your past 8 month’s of massing to have been serious: you need to accept some fat gain if you want to gain serious muscle. [/quote]

Yeah, because only 15 year-old girls like that Brad Pitt Fight Clib-like/Calvin Klein model phyisque…

The question is: does he want to gain serious muscle or is he happy with his current physique?

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
Abdallah wrote:

i’m getting so tired of this place.[/quote]

Your observations are accurate but I think it is because most of us like seeing girls pictures and we really don’t want to see other guys with their shirts off.

To the OP your waist looks really small in that one pic. Freakish almost. Is it just the picture or is that what you really look like?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
lifter85 wrote:
Abdallah wrote:

i’m getting so tired of this place.

Your observations are accurate but I think it is because most of us like seeing girls pictures and we really don’t want to see other guys with their shirts off.

To the OP your waist looks really small in that one pic. Freakish almost. Is it just the picture or is that what you really look like?

[/quote]

then why visit a bodybuilding type website, and especially why visit the rate my physique section?

Since when was that a bad thing? Last time I checked, having a huge upper/lower body combined with a small waist is ideal in bodybuilding.

[quote]jjoseph_x wrote:
wsk wrote:
Stay how you are if you want to impress 15 year old girls, but you’ll only start to look like you lift when you’ve gained another 20-30lb muscle. What do you bench, squat and deadlift - 225, 275-300, 300-330? Your abs are slightly too visible for your past 8 month’s of massing to have been serious: you need to accept some fat gain if you want to gain serious muscle.

Yeah, because only 15 year-old girls like that Brad Pitt Fight Clib-like/Calvin Klein model phyisque…

The question is: does he want to gain serious muscle or is he happy with his current physique?[/quote]

It’s true that most women probably like that “toned” look. Not very big, not very threatening - a bit like a slightly muscular girl. I know I got FAR more female attention at 170lb/7% bf than 190lb/8-9%bf (I’m 5’10").

But I’ll be surprised if this guy doesn’t want to get bigger and stronger. It’s fairly shallow to lift weights just to flex your 13-14" biceps at women.

Wow…I’m just returning to this site and I have to say I can’t believe how incredibly childish some of the responses to these threads are. Didn’t your mothers ever to tell if you don’t have anything nice to say, keep your traps shut?

Constructive criticism is one thing but some of you are just nasty. I’m going back to the women’s forum where they know how to be civil and helpful. You guys are scary.

BTW: To the OP, you look good but could definitely stand to gain some mass. Keep lifting and eating, you have a strong foundation.

i train my abs 3 times a week and my excersize is:
weighted decline sit up 4 x 15
lying/hanging leg raises 3 x 15
side crunches 3 x 15
cable crunches 3 x 15
and sometimes i perform the dragon flag… 3 x 6…

and believe it or not … i have 4% bodyfat…my height is 184cm, 76 kgs and my waist is 29"…

but i don’t get it… don’t all bodybuilders seek a small waist :S ?!

You need better typing and a leg shot. You’re making a decent start so far. The flaming gets more childish the more I visit here.

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
i train my abs 3 times a week and my excersize is:
weighted decline sit up 4 x 15
lying/hanging leg raises 3 x 15
side crunches 3 x 15
cable crunches 3 x 15
and sometimes i perform the dragon flag… 3 x 6…

and believe it or not … i have 4% bodyfat…my height is 184cm, 76 kgs and my waist is 29"…

but i don’t get it… don’t all bodybuilders seek a small waist :S ?!
[/quote]

What method did you use to measure your bodyfat?