Rate & Critique

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
TILL YOU SHIT 5 TIMES A DAY DUDE!! Yer too skinny. What a bunch of haters!!

All of the “eat eat eat dude!!” guys would get passed over because they would be seen as fat.

Good job -keep it up, and don’t listen to most of these people.

You have no idea do you?

My post was not meant as a joke, but the truth. Your output is a good indication of eating enough to GAIN MASS as the OP wants. I told him to double the eating. If you don’t prescribe to this, then what do you suggest besides “don’t listen”.

Please enlighten me!

[/quote]

So, he should double his eating? We don’t even know what he eats. If he eats Hot Pockets and McDonalds every day and you double that, then he’ll get fat.

Maybe he can get on the horse meat diet.

[quote]Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
TILL YOU SHIT 5 TIMES A DAY DUDE!! Yer too skinny. What a bunch of haters!!

All of the “eat eat eat dude!!” guys would get passed over because they would be seen as fat.

Good job -keep it up, and don’t listen to most of these people.

You have no idea do you?

My post was not meant as a joke, but the truth. Your output is a good indication of eating enough to GAIN MASS as the OP wants. I told him to double the eating. If you don’t prescribe to this, then what do you suggest besides “don’t listen”.

Please enlighten me!

So, he should double his eating? We don’t even know what he eats. If he eats Hot Pockets and McDonalds every day and you double that, then he’ll get fat.

Maybe he can get on the horse meat diet.[/quote]

It’s OBVIOUS he barely eats enough to maintain what’s there.

And if he eats Mcd’s it’s somehow supposed to mean something to us? He’s so skinny, I doubt he does, and if he does, he definately eats under 2k cals a day.

Secondly why is he not responding here to these issues, claims or suggestions?

He want’s to get bigger, and 98% of the time the problem is the DIET!!

[quote]Grundle wrote:
Typical responses here: EAT TILL YOU SHIT 5 TIMES A DAY DUDE!! Yer too skinny. What a bunch of haters!!

Man, great job -your low score tells me there is a lot of jealousy here. If you and half the people posting here were on a beach filled with hotties, I guarantee they’d go for you. All of the “eat eat eat dude!!” guys would get passed over because they would be seen as fat.

Good job -keep it up, and don’t listen to most of these people.[/quote]

Dude, most of the guys at this site admire strength and a physique that implies there is some training targeted towards that area.

You are correct in that the OP is in great lean shape, but he doesn’t elicit an awe inspired “You Are Jacked” response from most of us. If the site was beachfilledhotties.com he would probably be getting 10’s from the teenie boppers. However, here on T-Nation he is more likely going to hear “add some damn muscle”!

That is why were here not to be “fat” but to aspire to a little higher muscular physique standard then most.

I personally would like to achieve a Stan Mcquay type standard and though I may never achieve that level I will keep working towards it.

D

a little younger

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

Secondly why is he not responding here to these issues, claims or suggestions?[/quote]

sometimes I dont know what to say
and I prefer to listen and learn.

[quote]nicocapoeira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

sometimes y dont know what to say
and y prefer to listen and learn.[/quote]

sigh I am beginning to sense troll. You throw up some photos, have one other post outside of this thread and the photos seem to just magically coincide with this new area of the site.

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos (85% of the time, it will not even be them) just to get a rise out of people. So, maybe you’re real, maybe you’re not. I have no idea. I still stick by my score.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
nicocapoeira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

and y prefer to listen and learn.

sigh I am beginning to sense troll. You throw up some photos, have one other post outside of this thread and the photos seem to just magically coincide with this new area of the site.

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos (85% of the time, it will not even be them) just to get a rise out of people. So, maybe you’re real, maybe you’re not. I have no idea. I still stick by my score.[/quote]

I do not have one other post outside this thread.
I am real and you?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
nicocapoeira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos
[/quote]

What kind of photos??
Which kind would you like?

Kuz wrote:
nicocapoeira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos

What kind of photos??
Which kind would you like?
[/quote]

I dont belive its you, the only way I would belive its you is if you post a picture holding a shoe.

You have to do it quick because you could just take a day or so to photoshop one so post one as fast as you can.

n3wb

I was just about to give you a 5, but then I looked this thread through, and well - now I don’t even wanna give you a score. You ask for advice on how to get bigger breasts, but just act as a little jerk instead.

The 5 was because you don’t have enough mass, nor enough symmetri. The only thing you have is a sixpack.

[quote]Misterhamper wrote:
I was just about to give you a 5, but then I looked this thread through, and well - now I don’t even wanna give you a score. You ask for advice on how to get bigger breasts, but just act as a little jerk instead.

The 5 was because you don’t have enough mass, nor enough symmetri. The only thing you have is a sixpack.[/quote]

Not that it really matters to me, but where is he acting like a jerk? It appears to me that there may be some language barrier he may be dealing with or something. But I don’t read any malice in his tone…

[quote]sometimes y dont know what to say

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos (85% of the time, it will not even be them) just to get a rise out of people. So, maybe you’re real, maybe you’re not. I have no idea. I still stick by my score.[/quote]

Jeez!! The jerks are out in full force in this thread. What’s the point of finding a whole series of someone else’s physique to post on a site to get rated, like you accuse him of?

I think the OP looks very good. I understand that he’s not enormous but 95% of men would love to look like that.

Kuz wrote:
nicocapoeira wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Grundle wrote:

My feeling is that we will have people who toss up these kinds of photos (85% of the time, it will not even be them) just to get a rise out of people. So, maybe you’re real, maybe you’re not. I have no idea. I still stick by my score.

I do not have one other post outside this thread.
I am real and you?
[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1343457

[quote]Grundle wrote:

Jeez!! The jerks are out in full force in this thread. What’s the point of finding a whole series of someone else’s physique to post on a site to get rated, like you accuse him of?
[/quote]

yawn

It’s the point of being a troll. Trolling makes no logical sense, but they just seem to enjoy riling people up. Hell, you have 4 posts to your name in total which is always suspicious (to say the least) and one of them has the classic troll makings on the Spike drink thread with the typical troll move of acting like a fanboy and saying “GO SPIKE!! GO T-Nation!” I’ve done forum moderation before and this is pretty much standard troll issue, so spare me the innocent act.

You could both be real and legit, but seriously… I doubt it. You certainly find some “interesting” ways to participate given your limited forum postings.

[quote]Grundle wrote:
[/quote]

Are you his boyfriend or something like that? Why does this bother you so much? What gets me is he responds to NONE of our questions or points, will not reveal any program or diet…

BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.

Please, don’t be offended for him. The responses are appropriate.

[quote]Misterhamper wrote:

The 5 was because you don’t have enough mass, nor enough symmetri. The only thing you have is a sixpack.[/quote]

N3wb and MisterHamper are both 15-16 years old, have more mass than the OP and lift and eat appropriately to build muscle. I’d listen to these kids.

You’re lean, nothing else.

You have a six pack, nothing else. Try food+bench press, squat, deadlift, and preacher curls. It’ll do you wonders.

You could add 15-20 lbs to your frame (by eating lot’s of good food and training heavy) and still keep some semblance of a six pack if you’re careful.

You do look great in the context of “fitness”. The thing that’d bother me about having your physique is what you look like fully dressed. In loose clothes I wonder if you can tell you work out.

I know that sounded perhaps a bit harsh so I’ll say this; he looks a hell of a lot better than I do at the beach.

I worked with a trainer at Gold’s for years. He competed successfully in bodybuilding. He looked amazing on stage and in the gym but fully dressed, it was hard to tell he had anything more than a gymnast’s build.

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
Misterhamper wrote:

It appears to me that there may be some language barrier he may be dealing with or something. But I don’t read any malice in his tone…[/quote]

Yes y have a language barrier, yam
from argentina and y speak spanish
not english, so sometimes y dont understand
exactly what someone whant to say, or y dont make me understand very good.
so if someone thougt y have any malice
y apologise.