Diet
None

Supplements
NO2

Training
Gym 3 times/week
Capoeira 3 Times/week

one more

might want to edit and reattach/submit pics? can’t see them.

You’re so thin, I can’t even see you :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah jk throw some pics in.

nice body

Great abs, but that’s about it. Not much size or overall development (chest/shoulders/arms need some size) except for being lean. I say 5.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Great abs, but that’s about it. Not much size or overall development (chest/shoulders/arms need some size) except for being lean. I say 5.
[/quote]

I have to agree with this assessment.

D

What does “Diet none” mean ?

ya just eat whatever you want ?

Damn you bastards with your metabolisms and your ability to handle carbs.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
What does “Diet none” mean ?
[/quote]

He just never eats. Ever.

I always have problems with
my chest size, I could not gain size.
I’ve tried many ways of training but…
you see the results ,not much.
Any recomendation ?

[quote]nicocapoeira wrote:
Any recomendation ?[/quote]

Yep.

Diet:
LOTS OF FOOD and chest work.

[quote]nicocapoeira wrote:
Any recomendation ?[/quote]

1. You’re already defeating yourself with the negative attitude.

2. You need size all over. If your chest got bigger and nothing else, you would look pretty lame.

3. What is your nutritional breakdown? I’d venture to say your calories are probably around 2-3k a day with lower protein. Double it…immediately.

A little tip 4 U:

If you ain’t shittin’ 4-5 times a day you are POSITIVELY not eating enough.

pull your pants up

So this guy’s a 4.x? Wow. The hating on this site is staggering.

If we are really supposed to judge these physiques based purely on the photos and details provided, this guy should have a much higher rating, IMO.

I’m just wondering if the low scores on threads like this one (when they clearly deserve higher) are because:

A) people are so concerned about being labeled as “gay” for conceding a person of the same sex has a formidable physique (on the internet, while using an anonymous identity, none-the-less)

B) people are against this feature so avidly that they are trying to make any that enter it look bad (and thusly also spending their own time here, which in itself shows a certain lack of intelligence…)

C) people are jealous because they’d never have the balls to put their own pics up.

And before anyone asks where my photo for critique is: I don’t feel my physique deserves to be up here. Yet. I have no problem admitting that. But I also have no problems recognizing when someone else’s does deserve it (and deserves praise).

I think that anyone that cares about their own physique enough to hang out on a site like this should be able to give credit where credit is due; regardless of gender. That is all.

Looking strong, man. Good work!

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
[/quote]

I can’t say it’s an irrational hating thing at all, so I think that’s unfair. He is very lean and has great abs, but the rest of him does not look like it has a ton of development as of yet.

Like has been said here a lot (especially of late), this is a bodybuilding site and this is a thread to evaluate someone’s physique. Because of those 2 factors, that’s how I rate… based on bodybuilding development, and I just do not see a lot.

Now, would he rate much higher to the “average” person? Hell yeah and that’s not to say his look is bad… but it’s not the kind of look that would ever (or potentially should ever) garner high scores on these particular forums.

Typical responses here: EAT TILL YOU SHIT 5 TIMES A DAY DUDE!! Yer too skinny. What a bunch of haters!!

Man, great job -your low score tells me there is a lot of jealousy here. If you and half the people posting here were on a beach filled with hotties, I guarantee they’d go for you. All of the “eat eat eat dude!!” guys would get passed over because they would be seen as fat.

Good job -keep it up, and don’t listen to most of these people.

I’m not trying to flame you, but you said that you can’t seem to gain any size in your chest, and ask about different training programs, all the while your diet was posted as, “none.”

I’m not one of the “EAT EAT EAT EAT” guys, but it seems that your nutrition is probably the biggest factor in your inability to grow to the size you want.

you obviously have great genetics though, so keep lifting heavy.

[quote]Grundle wrote:
TILL YOU SHIT 5 TIMES A DAY DUDE!! Yer too skinny. What a bunch of haters!!

All of the “eat eat eat dude!!” guys would get passed over because they would be seen as fat.

Good job -keep it up, and don’t listen to most of these people.[/quote]

You have no idea do you?

My post was not meant as a joke, but the truth. Your output is a good indication of eating enough to GAIN MASS as the OP wants. I told him to double the eating. If you don’t prescribe to this, then what do you suggest besides “don’t listen”.

Please enlighten me!

If we are really supposed to judge these physiques based purely on the photos and details provided, this guy should have a much higher rating, IMO.

I’m just wondering if the low scores on threads like this one (when they clearly deserve higher) are because:

A) people are so concerned about being labeled as “gay” for conceding a person of the same sex has a formidable physique (on the internet, while using an anonymous identity, none-the-less)

B) people are against this feature so avidly that they are trying to make any that enter it look bad (and thusly also spending their own time here, which in itself shows a certain lack of intelligence…)

C) people are jealous because they’d never have the balls to put their own pics up.

And before anyone asks where my photo for critique is: I don’t feel my physique deserves to be up here. Yet. I have no problem admitting that. But I also have no problems recognizing when someone else’s does deserve it (and deserves praise).

I think that anyone that cares about their own physique enough to hang out on a site like this should be able to give credit where credit is due; regardless of gender. That is all.

Looking strong, man. Good work![/quote]

I agree - keep up the great work - you look fantastic!

So this guy’s a 4.x? Wow. The hating on this site is staggering.[/quote]

I agree - keep up the good work - you look fantastic!