Rate Abdallah :)

i’ve been workin out for 9 months and 2 weeks now… im on whey protein, glutamine and ZMA…

Looks good, good arms and delts. Can’t we see your legs and back? It’s hard to rate you when we haven’t seen these.

I wish I lived there…

here’s a pic of my back

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
here’s a pic of my back[/quote]

Very good condition. Always nice to have this much progress for your first year. Keep it up.

The ratings here are always low. Don’t worry about them. You look great!

Looking really lean. What are your stats? Goals? Keep up the good work

That’s some very good progress for the short time you’ve been training.

that’s a chest pose

Looking solid my akhi.

I saw your first pic a couple of months ago, and you’ve made good progress. Keep it up.

i jus got one problem… my biceps and triceps won’t get ripped… i dunno why… i got 6.3 fat %…

[quote]Abdallah wrote:
i jus got one problem… my biceps and triceps won’t get ripped… i dunno why… i got 6.3 fat %… [/quote]

They probably need more mass. :slight_smile: There’s various opinions on how to get them bigger. I would just throw in some more isolation-exercises every time you go the gym.

Your trapz and chest is really great after just one year. You can be pretty damn proud. :slight_smile:

Very impressive. Considering the time that you have put into it, I must say that you look great. Don’t really have any criticisms, as whatever your doing now seems to be working.

Btw, how’s your legs?

[quote]Misterhamper wrote:
Btw, how’s your legs?[/quote]

He hasn’t got them. Don’t worry about it.

9 months and 2 weeks? You must be very strict with your diet and training! Kudos to you!

[quote]coachese wrote:
Misterhamper wrote:
Btw, how’s your legs?

He hasn’t got them. Don’t worry about it.

[/quote]

my legs are really cut and medium sized… they’re good :slight_smile: