Rate a Teen? 15 Years Old

Polish rifle your avatar actually turn me on. :slight_smile:

And thank you for your posts.I really expected worse ratings.I am deeply not satisfied with my size and strength and have no patience to get bigger.

Iā€™ll surely continue to work even harderā€¦i love lifting weights!

[quote]blade92 wrote:
Polish rifle your avatar actually turn me on. :slight_smile:

And thank you for your posts.I really expected worse ratings.I am deeply not satisfied with my size and strength and have no patience to get bigger.

Iā€™ll surely continue to work even harderā€¦i love lifting weights![/quote]

Sheā€™s quite the number, eh?

I only wish I would have taken lifting seriously at the age of 15.

Keep up the good work young manā€¦

Question to the OP: Is that a tattoo I see on your upper right arm in the second pic? Very impressive for a 15 year oldā€¦

[quote]Android_Impostor wrote:
Question to the OP: Is that a tattoo I see on your upper right arm in the second pic? Very impressive for a 15 year oldā€¦[/quote]

I am actually suprisedā€¦i mean in my country (Bulgaria) a physique like that is not ā€œimpressiveā€.I lack muscle mass on my back,i have around 14.6 inch arms where 15 is the standart.

And this on my right arm is actually a scar.I have it since i was born.It represents a lot of little moles at one place.Once a girl told me a story that scars like this bring luck to the bearer. :slight_smile:
As some girls find it unattractive ,some think itā€™s a tatoo (in most cases they presume so),some think i tried to remove a tatoo myself :smiley: and some find it ā€œcuteā€ (god knows i hate this word) .

Thanks for your reply. I apologise if I offended you. That wasnā€™t my intention. Just curiousityā€¦

[quote]Android_Impostor wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I apologise if I offended you. That wasnā€™t my intention. Just curiousityā€¦[/quote]

Nope,hardly anything can offend me and i personally kinda like the thing. :slight_smile: It makes me a little different. PLUS IT REALLY MADE ME LUCKY. :smiley: