Rat Dogs

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
an exception to this, is the bulldog. but they represent much of what we here at T-Nation idolize, IMO.[/quote]

fat rolls, asthma, and an underbite?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
an exception to this, is the bulldog. but they represent much of what we here at T-Nation idolize, IMO.

fat rolls, asthma, and an underbite?[/quote]

beastly, muscular, wide shoulders, thick jaw, tank like.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
I could not help but mutter “awesome”, which the MIL overheard. Christmas was not very merry after that.

[/quote]

That would’ve been awesome - I’da said the same thing.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
And I do believe that movie is one of the signs of the coming apocolypse.[/quote]

Agreed! The only encouraging thing is that when they show the preview for it, I’m hearing a progressively louder collective groan from the audience each time it’s shown.

I don’t mind them as much as purse dogs. They were bread for a purpose, to catch and kill rats. Makes them at least a step up from pomeranians (SP?) and such.

On another note: “And if I had a bulldog, I’d break it’s fucking neck, cause I’m a rambling fucking wreck and I’m from Georgia fucking Tech” --from the song RFR

I have a malamute, it’s a true T-dog. Hah!

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
True rat dogs (rat terriers) are awesome little beasts. My aunt has a farm and her three rat terriers absolutely destroy vermin. I once saw a rat go under a break in the concrete and one of those dogs was immediately in there after it.

Dog backed out of the hole with rat in tow and the three dogs immediately proceeded to tear the rat to pieces. Then they just walk around like nothing happened. Pretty cool to watch them do their thing.

Your typical “purse dog” sucks. I walk three miles at 5:00 am every morning and the only dogs that bark at me EVERY MORNING are those little fuckers.

I must admit that I sometimes walk really slow or just stand there and let the little piece of shit bark at me. The owners must really like their dogs, cuz’ that shit would not last a second day with me.

My ex-MIL had a pekinese that was an absolute spoiled piece of shit. Once when they were over for the holidays, her dog was out doing its business and almost got pinched by a red tailed hawk.

I could not help but mutter “awesome”, which the MIL overheard. Christmas was not very merry after that.

[/quote]

QTF on rat terriers…I had one named Daisy…she was a mini-pit…she’d fuck up squirrels…moles…rats…she was relentless. Evident by the million craters she made in our front hard…lol

A real man doesn’t need a big dog to prove his masculinity.

They don’t like you.

[quote]Christine wrote:
They don’t like you.[/quote]

The one on the right is fuckin scary.

[quote]Christine wrote:
They don’t like you.[/quote]

The feeling is mutual.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Christine wrote:
They don’t like you.

The one on the right is fuckin scary.

[/quote]

It’s afflicted with the same Little Asshole Dog Syndrome as Frank above.