Rat Dogs

today i held a furry pillow with legs, aka rat dog, close to my face and said “your a dumb little rat dog arent you,” then it proceded to bite me on my nose.

anyone else hate those stupid little muts?
you cant pronounce their names.
they are smaller then cats.
they yap all the time.
they have little man syndrome.
ugly as fuck.

seems to me these dumb creatures are a waste of air.

i blame society for keeping them alive. honestly if my cat could swallow these dumb dogs whole the only reason they still havnt been wiped off the planet is because society hasnt allowed it.

if we hadnt interfered with natural selection they would have been gone 300yrs ago.

Ha my friend’s ex had one of those - fucking annnoying little rat that shakes like a turd all the time.

My friend hated it just as much, and they never got on. The dog learnt to roll on it’s back and pee on the curtains when no one was home…just to piss of my friend. It would get beat for acting like this.

an exception to this, is the bulldog. but they represent much of what we here at T-Nation idolize, IMO.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Ha my friend’s ex had one of those - fucking annnoying little rat that shakes like a turd all the time.

My friend hated it just as much, and they never got on. The dog learnt to roll on it’s back and pee on the curtains when no one was home…just to piss of my friend. It would get beat for acting like this.[/quote]

see, now no normal sized happy dog would ever do this. big dogs seem to have some sort of loyalty, and know who feeds them, rat dogs do not.

I am scared of them…

not scared of them but scared for them I think sometime I might step on them of do something to hurt them.

I personally have a 200+ pound great dane and a lab chow mix
I hate rat dogs but
I like rats though which is weird.

You talking about a Chihuahuahuahuahuahuahua…?

Sorry, I know how to spell it, I just don’t know how to stop spelling it.

Sorry, it is pretty funny that the thing bit you on the nose after you called it out.

I’m not a fan of those things either, and I agree with your sentiments, but I do have some problems with your word choices.

You call them mutts, but I’ll say the average mutt is going to be way cooler than any normal-sized purebred. Sure, it might not retrieve birds or herd cattle, but it’s probably not going to have OCD or destroy the house while you’re gone.

Also, rats will actually come when called, and will show affection to their human owners, which is far more than I’ve seen from so-called “rat dogs”.

[quote]Renton wrote:

Sorry, I know how to spell it, I just don’t know how to stop spelling it.[/quote]

Why would you know how to spell it?

You own one, don’t you?

How do you plead?

his lawyer recommends him to take the 5th.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Renton wrote:

You own one, don’t you?

How do you plead?[/quote]

I ate one a while back as a snack. I’d need about 20 of the scrawny little things to make a reasonable meal though.

Anyhow, don’t you have work to do?

[edit] Actually I had to google the spelling and on my first attempt got it very, very wrong.

[edit2] They do taste quite nice though.

[quote]Renton wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Renton wrote:

You own one, don’t you?

How do you plead?

I ate one a while back as a snack. I’d need about 20 of the scrawny little things to make a reasonable meal though.

Anyhow, don’t you have work to do?

[edit] Actually I had to google the spelling and on my first attempt got it very, very wrong.

[edit2] They do taste quite nice though.[/quote]

I’m multitasking - getting quite busy here but I could use the extra money I’ll be making on weekends again.

Fucking rat dogs!

Sammich anyone?

EDIT: This one’s better - - YouTube

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

EDIT: This one’s better - - YouTube

Saw that too…I can’t believe people will actually go see that.

Ha ha…you got pwned by a chihuahua.

Anyone I know who has owned one (if not more) of these non-dogs lets them balloon up to at least 15 pounds. They all look like little footballs, which makes it all the more tempting to kick them.

And I do believe that movie is one of the signs of the coming apocolypse.

15lbs? They must be juicin’! Thas swole bra!

[quote]Renton wrote:
15lbs? They must be juicin’! Thas swole bra!
[/quote]

The only thing those dogs are juicin’ is bacon grease, because roughly 14.5lbs is wrapped around their little stomachs. They still have the tiny faces and legs.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Sorry, it is pretty funny that the thing bit you on the nose after you called it out.

I’m not a fan of those things either, and I agree with your sentiments, but I do have some problems with your word choices.

You call them mutts, but I’ll say the average mutt is going to be way cooler than any normal-sized purebred. Sure, it might not retrieve birds or herd cattle, but it’s probably not going to have OCD or destroy the house while you’re gone.

Also, rats will actually come when called, and will show affection to their human owners, which is far more than I’ve seen from so-called “rat dogs”.[/quote]

agreed i used “mutts” as more of a slang term then anything.

True rat dogs (rat terriers) are awesome little beasts. My aunt has a farm and her three rat terriers absolutely destroy vermin. I once saw a rat go under a break in the concrete and one of those dogs was immediately in there after it.

Dog backed out of the hole with rat in tow and the three dogs immediately proceeded to tear the rat to pieces. Then they just walk around like nothing happened. Pretty cool to watch them do their thing.

Your typical “purse dog” sucks. I walk three miles at 5:00 am every morning and the only dogs that bark at me EVERY MORNING are those little fuckers.

I must admit that I sometimes walk really slow or just stand there and let the little piece of shit bark at me. The owners must really like their dogs, cuz’ that shit would not last a second day with me.

My ex-MIL had a pekinese that was an absolute spoiled piece of shit. Once when they were over for the holidays, her dog was out doing its business and almost got pinched by a red tailed hawk.

I could not help but mutter “awesome”, which the MIL overheard. Christmas was not very merry after that.