T Nation

Rapid Atrophy? De-muscle-i-zation?

Don’t ask. But I’d like to know: is there any way someone could actively REDUCE their muscle mass in quick fasion? I know it’s anathema to everything the T-Nation is about, but please humor me.

I’m trying to write something (ficitonal) that requires a character to lose a serious amount of muscle. Short of amputation (and more dramatic than eating Pringles into four quarters of growth while watching a Night Court marathon), what might he do?

T-Nation is a great resource for building up. I enjoy this site very much. But does anybody know about the flip-side of the coin?

Back in HighSchool I may have developed a technique for this.

It goes like this:

Use superdrol (a prosteroid) for a few weeks, gain 10 lbs, get shutdown. post cycle, do nothing, don’t eat more than 2000 calories, don’t workout but maybe once or twice per week, and dn’t do a proper PCT.

I dropped from 190@10% to 170@12@ in 2 months I beleive.

Oh and don’t forget lots of partying, wild drinking, and marijuana usage.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Junktoucher wrote:
Don’t ask. But I’d like to know: is there any way someone could actively REDUCE their muscle mass in quick fasion? I know it’s anathema to everything the T-Nation is about, but please humor me.

I’m trying to write something (ficitonal) that requires a character to lose a serious amount of muscle. Short of amputation (and more dramatic than eating Pringles into four quarters of growth while watching a Night Court marathon), what might he do?

T-Nation is a great resource for building up. I enjoy this site very much. But does anybody know about the flip-side of the coin?[/quote]

Stop eating, the body goes into a seroiusly catabolic state to preserve life.

1-2 meals a day should do it. Low fat, and to a total of around 700-1000kcal daily.

Plus speed.

Do full body workouts every day. Your body should get so overtrained so quickly that it should have no choice but to eat itself -lol

S

Run. Seriously run a lot.