Raped by the Republican

Has everyone been following this? Radical feminist Lena Dunham described in her autobiography how she was raped at college by the school’s resident Republican; his name was “Barry”, he had a deep voice like Barry White, a big moustache and he wore purple cowboy boots. Only, there’s no one at her campus that looks like that. There is however, a guy called Barry in super senior year who is the college’s resident Republican and now he’s suing Ms Dunham.

Any thoughts about this? I think it reveals a very sick mind. The campus Republican with a big moustache; the rapist. There’s clearly a masturbatory element to this if you read her writing.

It’s the cult of victimhood.

Sounds like she’s describing…

[quote]2busy wrote:
Sounds like she’s describing…[/quote]

When the President does it, that means it’s not illegal.

She also described checking out her sister’s vagina when she was a toddler and masturbating in bed next to her (describing her body as muscly and sticky) until she was 17, or so.

Interesting writeup.

[quote]anonym wrote:
She also described checking her sister’s vagina when she was a toddler and masturbating in bed next to her (describing her body as muscly and sticky) until she was 11, or so.[/quote]

Sadly this is being ignored because she is female but is actually more prevalent than male children molesting their siblings.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Has everyone been following this? Radical feminist Lena Dunham described in her autobiography how she was raped at college by the school’s resident Republican; his name was “Barry”, he had a deep voice like Barry White, a big moustache and he wore purple cowboy boots. Only, there’s no one at her campus that looks like that. There is however, a guy called Barry in super senior year who is the college’s resident Republican and now he’s suing Ms Dunham.

Any thoughts about this? I think it reveals a very sick mind. The campus Republican with a big moustache; the rapist. There’s clearly a masturbatory element to this if you read her writing.[/quote]

Yeah i agree. Very disturbed person, but she’s female so it’ll be ignored like many sexually deranged women are.

I should say that she likely was sexually abused by her mother as a child but didn’t write about that part of her life.

[quote]anonym wrote:
She also described checking out her sister’s vagina when she was a toddler and masturbating in bed next to her (describing her body as muscly and sticky) until she was 17, or so.

Interesting writeup.[/quote]

Guaranteed she would be getting the Cosby treatment if she wasn’t a liberal female.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:
She also described checking her sister’s vagina when she was a toddler and masturbating in bed next to her (describing her body as muscly and sticky) until she was 11, or so.[/quote]

Sadly this is being ignored because she is female but is actually more prevalent than male children molesting their siblings.[/quote]

It’s not because she’s female, it’s because she’s a leftist/Democrat

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

Guaranteed she would be getting the Cosby treatment if she wasn’t a fucking disgusting bitch.[/quote]

[quote]anonym wrote:

Good article. TIME Magazine is still taking her seriously after her story has been revealed as fantasy. They’re treating “Barry” as a “composite character” of all the Republican rapists who’ve assaulted her. Kind of like Obama’s composite white girlfriend in Dreams From My Father; the one he broke up with because of her racism only she never existed. Leftists live in a dreamworld where they can’t distinguish reality from figments of their own imagination.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Any thoughts about this? I think it reveals a very sick mind. The campus Republican with a big moustache; the rapist. There’s clearly a masturbatory element to this if you read her writing.[/quote]

Yeah i agree. Very disturbed person, but she’s female so it’ll be ignored like many sexually deranged women are.

I should say that she likely was sexually abused by her mother as a child but didn’t write about that part of her life.[/quote]

I don’t think you need to make excuses for her. “Yeah she did horrible things, but she’s a victim too!” No.

[quote]2busy wrote:

Here he is…

Something tells me Ron is not a Republican.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

Here he is…[/quote]

Bwhahahahahaha

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

Here he is…[/quote]

Let’s call a grand jury. Or “Grand Jewelry” if you from St. Louis.