Rape-aXe: Anti-rape Condom

Yikes! I saw a movie a few weeks ago called ‘Storm Warning’ where the female heroine makes one of these with a bottle. She cuts up the bottle cap and makes pointy teeth with it. Pretty brutal when the offending rapist jams his cock in it, then pulls it off while writhing in agonizing pain.

It was a great movie by the way. Lots of gore and painful deaths. A hungry rottweiler bites a dick off too. If you’re into horror/slasher/revenge flicks with buckets of blood, check it out.

How long do you guys think before something like this will be available in the US? This has “CHA-CHING!” written all over it.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

[quote]nrt wrote:
The sad truth is that something like this is needed in SA, as OG noted. Crime there is absolutely horrific, and in particular, AIDS is at 18%. Rape is by no means confined to women either. You read about guys who get a bit too wild on a night out, get tossed in the slammer for a few hours and come out HIV positive. I’ve met a lot of people who’ve emigrated from SA, and they have stories that’d make your hair stand on end.[/quote]

In South Africa there is the myth that if you rape a virgin you can cure AIDS. Children are being raped there.

i[/i]
Some surveys suggest that up to a third of South Africans believe in an ancient and bizarre “cure” for AIDS.

This “cure” involves having sex with a virgin in the belief that it will cleanse the body of venereal diseases like AIDS.

It was this belief which led to the rape of an eight-month-old baby called Tshepang in Louisvale, South Africa.

[/quote]

I was going to post about the link between superstition and the spread of AIDS. Some truly stomach-churning shit goes down in Africa under the banner of faith.

For two dollars a day, you too can turn this rape into a murder.

I would like to hear some info from an actual S African than these reports from a western nations point of view. I’m not disputing that these atrocities are happening but I would rather multiple viewpoints on the issue.

Also isn’t rape statistically done by an acquaintance? So wouldn’t women have to wear these things damn near 24/7?

This will never make it to the US. It’s a barbaric device.

And any man who is willing to rape someone is also willing to beat the tar out the woman that puts that on him.

And what happens when a woman finds out that her husband is cheating on him and decides to wear one “to get even”

And what about a woman who has a grudge against a man for whatever reason and decides this is the way to get him charged for rape and ruin his life.

Please. Develop a civilized society and retarded contraptions dont need to be invented.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

And any man who is willing to rape someone is also willing to beat the tar out the woman that puts that on him.

And what happens when a woman finds out that her husband is cheating on him and decides to wear one “to get even”

And what about a woman who has a grudge against a man for whatever reason and decides this is the way to get him charged for rape and ruin his life.

Please. Develop a civilized society and retarded contraptions dont need to be invented. [/quote]

Most rapes involve a beating, it isn’t as if she doesn’t wear one she won’t be beat.

This doctor is in South Africa it is the Rape Capital of the world.

Rape is barbaric, as evidenced so are the circumstances for most women in South Africa. In another article it goes on to say that women are already inserting sponges that have razor blades embedded to slash at a rapists penis.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Please. Develop a civilized society and retarded contraptions dont need to be invented. [/quote]

This seems… reasonable.

But what about in the meantime?

I can see people learning very quickly to stick something, say a dildo, up first to see if there is a device then to proceed to take it out with said dildo and wammie, insert their dick.

[quote]nrt wrote:
The sad truth is that something like this is needed in SA, as OG noted. Crime there is absolutely horrific, and in particular, AIDS is at 18%. Rape is by no means confined to women either. You read about guys who get a bit too wild on a night out, get tossed in the slammer for a few hours and come out HIV positive. I’ve met a lot of people who’ve emigrated from SA, and they have stories that’d make your hair stand on end.[/quote]

In South Africa there is the myth that if you rape a virgin you can cure AIDS. Children are being raped there.

i[/i]
Some surveys suggest that up to a third of South Africans believe in an ancient and bizarre “cure” for AIDS.

This “cure” involves having sex with a virgin in the belief that it will cleanse the body of venereal diseases like AIDS.

It was this belief which led to the rape of an eight-month-old baby called Tshepang in Louisvale, South Africa.

[/quote]

There’s also the belief that lesbians can be turned straight by rape…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Of course I can’t speak for women, but I imagine that if a woman is being raped, the idea that a contraption that would hold the fucker in place inside her for the length of time it takes for police to arrive and get a doctor to remove him may be too harrowing.
I imagine getting raped is bad enough, but to have the experience greatly prolonged due to the technical attributes of the “preventative” just seems like further torture.

I’d like to know what the stats are on rape. What are a woman’s chances of getting raped? Can the wearing of said device be weighed against those stats?

On the other hand, any woman who happens to be wearing that device and does get raped will probably be glad she had one, and that the fucker got caught.[/quote]

I think the device comes out easily from the vagina, but it just requires a doctor to remove it from the man.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I am not sure if they found one of those on your dick that you’d automatically be found guilty of rape. More like questioning and other stuff to see what she says, if there is any bruises, defense marks, &c.

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
I can see people learning very quickly to stick something, say a dildo, up first to see if there is a device then to proceed to take it out with said dildo and wammie, insert their dick.[/quote]Just because countermeasures might be adapted to isn’t a reason not to employ them.

Some thieves learn to pick locks – does that mean we quit using them? No, because they still hinder or deter many people.

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
Fellas… Africa ain’t the US. There ain’t no doctors readily available, nor police, etc. S.Africa is the most stable Sub-Saharan African state. So if the stats are that bad there, just imagened what it is like elsewhere. To put it in prespective, a woman is in constant danger of being raped while a man is in constant danger of being killed.

That being said I am not in favor of this device. Simply because any woman who hurts her rapist this way is sure to be tortured and killed as revenge by the attacker and/or his buddies. And made an example for all the women in the village and nearby areas.

This thing is simply too short sighted… now in a country like the US, Canada, England, yeah sure that thing can work here.

[/quote]

You aren’t suggesting a Bobby Knight attitude towards rape are you? “I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”

I get what you are saying, and it is terrible that women are weaker than men, but that doesn’t mean they can’t fight back or that they shouldn’t.
[/quote]

What he is suggesting is that violent backlash is a very likely possibility. Women are weaker, and the backlash could result in permanent injury or death.

For that reason alone I personally have to worry about how sensible this idea is.

Most rapes involve a beating, it isn’t as if she doesn’t wear one she won’t be beat.

Rape is barbaric, as evidenced so are the circumstances for most women in South Africa. In another article it goes on to say that women are already inserting sponges that have razor blades embedded to slash at a rapists penis.

[/quote]

And yet now you’ve created a more violent beating. I realize that rape is “not pleasant” (read: harrowing), but I can’t help but feel getting beaten to death might be slightly worse.

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
I can see people learning very quickly to stick something, say a dildo, up first to see if there is a device then to proceed to take it out with said dildo and wammie, insert their dick.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[/quote]

And yet now you’ve created a more violent beating. I realize that rape is “not pleasant” (read: harrowing), but I can’t help but feel getting beaten to death might be slightly worse.[/quote]

So you agree with the Bobby Knight thing of lay back and enjoy it if you are going to be raped?

I wonder if you will not fight back if you are ever in the situation where you might be raped, you know, so you won’t get beat worse or possibly beaten to death.

I know I fought back. I know I got hurt, I know I was sexually assaulted, but I wasn’t raped.

from cnn.com

(from the article)

In most African countries, rape convictions are not common. Affected women don’t get immediate access to medical care, and DNA tests to provide evidence are unaffordable.

“Women and girls who experience these violations are denied justice, factors that contribute to the normalization of rape and violence in South African society,” Human Rights Watch says.

Women take drastic measures to prevent rape in South Africa, Ehlers said, with some wearing extra tight biker shorts and others[u] inserting razor blades wrapped in sponges in their private parts.[/u]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
She put a pretty hefty investment into this and it seems like a good idea. Well intentioned, affordable for the masses. I hope it works out for her.

Any ladies want to chime in on how comfortable they think this thing would be in their vajajay? Google Rape-axe and you’ll see some pictures (I’m at work and I’d rather not post them).[/quote]

It collapses down to a reasonable size and only expands with the presence of a foreign object spreading the walls of the vagina.

I cant imagine the agony as those barbs try to keep your dick the size it was while your wang is just trying to deflate.

I too am concerned about an enraged would-be-rapist.

forgive me if this has already been said…

if i had reached a point in my life where i find myself raping a girl…when i realize what has happened with this rape-axe thing, i’d probably end up smashing her face in from rage.

bad product, imo

I really wish I didn’t read this thread :confused: