Raoh! I Won't Let You Hold The Sky in Your Hands!

My mom…

2 Likes

These things are awesome :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Nice legs dude!

Thanks mate! Quads and glutes are the groups that I can grow easily… The problem is growing anything up my waist line! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I found in my PC 2 pictures I took at the mirror, the date is july 2013. I was not only skinny fat but nearly obese. I remember that as the worst period of my life due to lots of problems and relationship issues. If I can find the courage I’ll post the pictures here.

Here are the 2 pics I’ve found in my PC. The date is 12 july 2013. In september 2013 I started running again after 2 years of “no sport” and I tried to stick to a meal plan…
In july 2014 I began suffering of IT tendonitis, can’t run anymore; in august 2014 I bought a bench and dumbbells. The rest is history :joy:

1 Like

Here are my quads during a hard bike session

1 Like

Back in th gym after 4 (guilty) days at “Eurochocolate” :joy: :joy: :joy:
I had a impetus want to change training so I decided to try “the fasted way to get jacked”, obviously by CT.

1 Like

The “pump” workout of TFWTGJ is incredibly tough… Today I barely completed it! Tomorrow I’ll be sore everywhere…

1 Like

I love this training phase. Lifting with frequency+volume and eating BIG. (mostly clean). Pump workouts are awesome but I also like the full body days… Enjoying life :wink:

1 Like

I’ve decided to join to the T-ransformation 2018 challenge. From 1 january I’ll update my log daily, with detailed training and nutrition.
By my “plan” I’ll start my cut later in february or in the early march. Until then, I’ll try to pack on the maximum amount of mass I can!

2 Likes

190 lbs on the scale this morning, just like last month. But arms are bigger, chest is bigger and waist is smaller than last month! Long live to Intermittent Fasting :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Right now I’m in my deload week. This time I’ve decided to take a full week off after 4 weeks of CT’s “fastest way to get jacked”, his insane volume is very hard to handle… Next week I’ll be on a 5 days bro split (4 weeks) before switching to a homemade push/pull/legs split with medium volume. Never give up :wink:

My Bench and my motivational posters :smiley:

“Cruise” phase (with a bro split) just completed, tomorrow I’ll start my homemade push/pull split. My plan is to stick to it until late february, when I’ll (re)start my journey to visible abs. Will this be the right time? I hope so!

Here is my “before pic” for the T-ransformation challenge.
@Chris_Colucci

1 Like

Happy new year to you all! Today begins the T-ransformation challenge, so here is my “plan”;

• During this week I’ll deload.
  • Next week (until late february) I’ll continue with my push/pull split, trying to not accumulate too much fat.
  • In late february I’ll start the leaning down phase, I think I’ll give a try to CT’s “destroying fat” program.
  • My meal plan will be a simple carb cycling related to my training.
  • I’ll make some adjustment as I begin cycling with my friends. Will this be the right time for my never uncovered abs? Only time will tell us :smiley:

Stressful period. I’m not working out because of lots of work. I’ll be back next week with a “new” program: main lifts with 5/3/1 and assistance work with the best damn workout plan!

Finally back in the gym!
Today’s workout:

• Seated Military Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 12 37.5 Kg
  • Seated dumbbell Military Press 4x8-7-6-5 20 Kg
  • Sumo Deadlift 5/3/1 AMRAP 10 92.5 Kg
  • Barbell Shrugs 4x8 92.5 Kg
  • Hanging leg raises 3x10
  • EZ curl bar reverse curl 3x13-12-11 15 Kg

Very good workout!

Power workout 2:

• Barbell Bench Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 10 70 Kg
  • Front Squat 5/3/1 AMRAP 12 45 Kg