Raoh! I Won't Let You Hold The Sky in Your Hands!

Wow. After a year and half, I’ve decided to restart logging my workouts here. I don’t know why I’ve decided to quit my log and almost the site, but I think I needed to think less about lifting and more about life. I got a nice pause. I still lifted in the meanwhile, not too rigorously, though. Time to come back at full concentration! At least until next mental breakdown.

Situation: Lifting occasionally got me weaker and softer than before. I decided to get serious again in september, so i started a 3 months strenght cycle; this cycle is almost done and i’m thrilled to start a bulking cycle of 3-4 months. I will start my log with my new program, i think in a couple of weeks; first i need to finish my current program and then i will do a deload week. Wish me good luck, lifting friends! Raoh is back!

2 Likes

welcome back

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Currently deloading. can’t wait to be back in the gym… but I needed a deload after 3 months of intensive training.

1 Like

Welcome back, will be interesting to see how you bounce back. There is a transformation thread again this year, good place to track your bulk progress.

1 Like

Thank you. I had awesome strength gains last 4 months, can’t wait to switch to a hypertrophy oriented workout.

1 Like

First workout of my new hypertrophy plan.
Coming from my night shift, i drank a black coffee (i never drink caffeine, it gives me anxiety) and I had to skip last 2 deadlift sets due to tachycardia attack; lesson learned.

1 Like

This was an exhausting chest/triceps session. Good feelings!

1 Like

I need a workout to not feel guilty for all the food I will stuff inside my body these days :rofl:

1 Like

I have added a fun session just for my lagging muscles.

1 Like

Back/Biceps

1 Like

Posting my T-Ransformation starting pic here, too!

1 Like

Pushing like crazy!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I had to stop conventional deadlift due to a little problem, switched to snatch grip romanian deadlift.

1 Like