Rant - Pick Pockets

I was just talking to a mate, Jim and I’m really annoyed.

Jim suffers from dwarfism - he’s about 4’8" tall. He was saying he was out in Manchester today, just in the city centre doing some shopping.

Anyhow, some guy pushed past him and picked his pocket.

I mean, really, how low can some people get?

Oh man, do I have to be the first poster here?

sigh

Well, looks like they can get lower than 4’8".

“Low” enough to pick-pocket a dwarf, apparently.

Edit: Ahh beat me to it.

[quote]Renton wrote:
I mean, really, how low can some people get?[/quote]

Let’s not discriminate about the people we steal from.

Seriously, that is pretty shitty.

You really were just setting up a joke here, right?

That sucks, but I guess we shouldn’t be surprised as to what criminals will lower themselves to (pun not intended).

Thats pretty bad Renton, last week a man was randomly attacked by another man with a hammer on a train. From video footage, the attacker randomly started hitting this other man for no reason with a hammer. While the beating took place, the victim’s cellphone was stolen, with people watching the attack doing nothing. This is one reason why I like lifting weights. Because you have to look out for your own in this world, people are too afraid to get involved and help. Your friend’s story aounds shitty man, I am sorry that someone would do that, that is pretty low.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Thats pretty bad Renton, last week a man was randomly attacked by another man with a hammer on a train. From video footage, the attacker randomly started hitting this other man for no reason with a hammer. While the beating took place, the victim’s cellphone was stolen, with people watching the attack doing nothing. This is one reason why I like lifting weights. Because you have to look out for your own in this world, people are too afraid to get involved and help. Your friend’s story aounds shitty man, I am sorry that someone would do that, that is pretty low. [/quote]

I agree. It’s a bit troubling how big of a pussy society has become. The train example, the story about that girl getting the shit kicked out of her by like 5-10 kids, all that stuff. Most people like us are looking for a reason to use what we work on every day in the weight room. I swear to God, if I would have been on that train, I would’ve gone down at least trying to do the right thing.

[quote]Christine wrote:
You really were just setting up a joke here, right?[/quote]

Yup!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!

[quote]Renton wrote:
Christine wrote:
You really were just setting up a joke here, right?

Yup!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!![/quote]

LOOL!!!

lol@ england being the only place people pick-pocket.