Rant on Bodybuilding

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
Yeah…

What Danreeves said.

Whining and complaining doesn’t float here unless we’re complaining about a bad movie or the loss of a limb.

Bear down and deal with what you got.

“…Yeah, you’re goona be ok…”[/quote]

Loss of a limb, yes.

Bad movie? Only if you paid $8.00 a ticket to see it and it sucked.

I’d also like to request inclusion of any week I don’t sex as a reason to whine. Hey I’m married.

Life isn’t fair, yeah I get the point.

[quote]the_dude_2 wrote:
Life isn’t fair, yeah I get the point. [/quote]

Really, cause I thought the point was that life is what you make it.

[quote]Dorso wrote:
the_dude_2 wrote:
Life isn’t fair, yeah I get the point.

Really, cause I thought the point was that life is what you make it.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s the point. And since when was eating hard. I’ve been skinny, I’ve been chubby, and I’ve been fairly ripped and muscular. You give your body the ingredients it needs to grow and train it right, and it will happen. Some people just need more of those ingredients than others.

Life is like a box of chocolates…the real cheap kind that you buy from Walgreen’s for your mother on Valentine’s day when you are 8 year’s old so she pretends she really really likes them and eats one or two just to make you happy even though it tastes like oven baked bird shit.

That quote makes about as much sense as this thread.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
the_dude_2 wrote:
Don’t mean to be a whiner -

Then don’t. This would have been the point where you should have realized you are exactly that, a whiner, hit delete and gone and made your skinny ass a sandwich.

How the fuck do you know anybody envies you? I sure as shit don’t. You are a skinny, judgmental, annoying, WHINER. Maybe that obese guy doesn’t envy you at all. Maybe he is looking at you thinking, boy I’d like to lose some weight but I sure as shit hope I don’t end up looking like that scrawny little bitch ass whiner.

Every now and then I see an amazing transformation where some skinny guy decides to quit blaming his metabolism and try to out eat it, but usually they’re too busy chanting hardgainer while simultaneously stuffing themselves on 1800 calories a day.

I am officially the 1,243rd member of this site to develop a crush on Sabrina.
[/quote]

1,244…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Life is like a box of chocolates…the real cheap kind that you buy from Walgreen’s for your mother on Valentine’s day when you are 8 year’s old so she pretends she really really likes them and eats one or two just to make you happy even though it tastes like oven baked bird shit.

That quote makes about as much sense as this thread.[/quote]

that was probably the most profound description of most peoples lifes I have ever read…