RANT: Mobbing Greg

[quote]Otep wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years o have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though.

That would be incredible. I would pay to see you progress under the watchful tutalage of CT and Shugs.

And by ‘pay to see you progress’, I mean buy more Grow! Whey.
[/quote]

With you there Otep but I suspect that heavythrowers stats are against him.

He’s already a powerful guy so over a short (ish) period of time we can’t expect to see drastic change which is what Biostest are looking for. I’m not slagging them off for this - their products are awesome. They do however have to pay the likes of the 2 Chris’s to do this stuff and obvious results = more revenue.

I thought that the likes of Greg was a sensible choice. Plenty of change potential - he’s just been a lazy ass and not put it into practice. I think personally that the 2 Chris’s in this case have been pussy’s and should have kicked him out by now.

I would have loved the opportunity to be advised/trained by these guys but I live outside the US and I have also used AAS so I’m way out of the running. Hell I’d pay for my own supps if I could get in on this.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years o have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though. [/quote]

Yeah, along with Renton’s post you gotta think about exactly how very many people probably applied since the Clinic’s inception, so don’t chalk it up to people not considering an experienced lifter…

Greg should learn to share!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
heavythrower wrote:
not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years o have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though.

Yeah, along with Renton’s post you gotta think about exactly how very many people probably applied since the Clinic’s inception, so don’t chalk it up to people not considering an experienced lifter…[/quote]

good point.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Otep wrote:
heavythrower wrote:

That would be incredible. I would pay to see you progress under the watchful tutalage of CT and Shugs.

And by ‘pay to see you progress’, I mean buy more Grow! Whey.

With you there Otep but I suspect that heavythrowers stats are against him.

He’s already a powerful guy so over a short (ish) period of time we can’t expect to see drastic change which is what Biostest are looking for. I’m not slagging them off for this - their products are awesome. They do however have to pay the likes of the 2 Chris’s to do this stuff and obvious results = more revenue.

I thought that the likes of Greg was a sensible choice. Plenty of change potential - he’s just been a lazy ass and not put it into practice. I think personally that the 2 Chris’s in this case have been pussy’s and should have kicked him out by now.

I would have loved the opportunity to be advised/trained by these guys but I live outside the US and I have also used AAS so I’m way out of the running. Hell I’d pay for my own supps if I could get in on this.
[/quote]

i did not know that ever using AAS disqualified you. it that case, i am out of the picture. even though, my most recent use was prescribed by a HRT doc.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
i did not know that ever using AAS disqualified you. it that case, i am out of the picture. even though, my most recent use was prescribed by a HRT doc.[/quote]

I think it was more of a very big question mark about whether the masses would perceive the gains to be down to good healthy eating, supplimentation, and kick ass workouts - or would there be the question of a known user on such a plan ading a little extra to reap the benefits.

Check early in Crewpierce’s journal - he was dragged over the coals for mentioning that he was pro steroid use somewhere on the forums (IIRC) - CP will give an accurate story if I’m wrong.

So - Where I doubt it’s an automatic ban I would suspect that a lot of explaining would be required. In my case, add to that I live outside the US and I’ve no chance.

[quote]Renton wrote:
So - Where I doubt it’s an automatic ban I would suspect that a lot of explaining would be required. In my case, add to that I live outside the US and I’ve no chance.[/quote]

Eh, I really think that you living outside of the States wouldn’t be that much of a problem. A lot of the contributors live in Canada, don’t they? (Sure, it’s close, but still.) I think the issue with you living out of the U.S. would be shipping the supplements and the whole customs ordeal. Other than that, I don’t see a real problem, at least initially.