T Nation

RANT: Mobbing Greg

Can you assholes stop posting your mindless drivel on Greg’s PC thread?

I, as a paying customer, am sick of your constant whining about all the free supps Greg got but YOU (Boo-Hoo) did not.

Fuck off and die a miserable death.

[quote]chris666 wrote:
Can you assholes stop posting your mindless drivel on Greg’s PC thread?

I, as a paying customer, am sick of your constant whining about all the free supps Greg got but YOU (Boo-Hoo) did not.

Fuck off and die a miserable death.[/quote]

What are you talking about.? Not that I really care.

I wish I knew what you were talking about so I could go there and bitch about Greg getting free supplements.

What makes Greg so special? Fuck him!

[quote]animalmj wrote:
I wish I knew what you were talking about so I could go there and bitch about Greg getting free supplements.

What makes Greg so special? Fuck him! [/quote]

Physique Clinic

This Greg guy sounds like a real snob.

That cheeky son of a bitch.

This guys really upset.

Perfect “GET A LIFE” post.

…Gryffindor!!

Leave Greg Alone!!!

Chris, is your last name Crocker?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Leave Greg Alone!!!
[/quote]

Do you mean, "Leave Greg Aloooooone!!!

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Leave Greg Alone!!!

Do you mean, "Leave Greg Aloooooone!!![/quote]

you forgot he sobs after saying it.

I never liked Greg anyway.

I’ve been feeling very, very bitter about this myself. I’m glad someone finally said something about it.

Greg and I can hardly hear ourselves think for all the whining.

if you wanna moan about people getting free supps apply for the Physique Clinic your self pussys

I’m pretty sure alot of people did apply sir. I just want to know what his avid supporters use to excuse utter lack of progress.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Leave Greg Alone!!!

Do you mean, "Leave Greg Aloooooone!!!

you forgot he sobs after saying it.[/quote]

Well, my “Blonde Wigs 'n Incest” detector is reading about 8 pCi/L…I’d say he’s our boy.

not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years I have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I’m pretty sure alot of people did apply sir. I just want to know what his avid supporters use to excuse utter lack of progress.[/quote]

Best post of the thread mate. In fact, with that…

[/thread]

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years o have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though. [/quote]

With as long as you’ve been around, HT, I’d be very surprised if they didn’t consider you strongly. I know I’d be very interested in a heavythrower PC.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
not sure if this thread is a joke or not, but believe it or not, i applied for the PC as well, given my multiple strength sport background, older age, base strength, and the many years o have been on the forum, i thought i might get some consideration as somebody with a bit of a different background that they have covered so far. i guess not though. [/quote]

That would be incredible. I would pay to see you progress under the watchful tutalage of CT and Shugs.

And by ‘pay to see you progress’, I mean buy more Grow! Whey.