RANT:Male Modelling = Easy Peasy (Molto Dineros)

Been working out for cirka 8 yrs. Done “average” modelling for 3 yrs. (no gay, mainly commercials and shit).

All you “small” dudes who are extroverts and who work out hard everyday, find and agency and strutt your stuff! The need for healthy looking fuckers is going to go upp worldwide.

Presumably with the fat=good religion its not going to be a very stable livelyhood for a long time, but if you can currently get form an hours work anything from 200-5000$(europe), it’s a lot of tuna in your fridge.

Had to get this out, If I can do it…fuuuck.

B.t.w. my “fatboy in the shadows”-pick should be included

TROLL

Third post…slightly intoxicated…but troll…give me a chance,at least.

[quote]Poika wrote:
Third post…slightly intoxicated…but troll…give me a chance,at least.
[/quote]

Why do you have 2 different RMP threads with the same shitty picture? You just stole some model pic and posted it here trying to get us pissed off.

So if this is the kinda arguments im going to get into, im prolly gonna whitdraw my membership …:slight_smile:

BTW. did I post twice my drunken “shitty stolen picture”? First time writing on the site, I could be allowed to make some boo-boos?

[quote]Poika wrote:
Been working out for cirka 8 yrs. Done “average” modelling for 3 yrs. (no gay, mainly commercials and shit).

All you “small” dudes who are extroverts and who work out hard everyday, find and agency and strutt your stuff! The need for healthy looking fuckers is going to go upp worldwide.

Presumably with the fat=good religion its not going to be a very stable livelyhood for a long time, but if you can currently get form an hours work anything from 200-5000$(europe), it’s a lot of tuna in your fridge.

Had to get this out, If I can do it…fuuuck.

B.t.w. my “fatboy in the shadows”-pick should be included[/quote]

Pretty sweet deal.

Are you bound by a contract? I mean do they expect you to stay lean all the time or could you bulk up and then after leaning down do it again?

WTF is this shit?

contribute something to the site before posting in the RMP and you won’t be labeled as a troll.

This is a bodybuilding site and you’re talking about modeling. For what reason?