Range of Movement Progression

[quote]bigdaddy082 wrote:
just used the ROMP on squat that is correct I don’t know if any of you guys are stiil interested in a video I will be trying to get it on here this coming saturday.[/quote]

I would love to see the video as well. It’s motivating to see other guys pushing themselves. Great work!

Stoots 500 pound squat- is the squat video it will be on you tube

Well let me know what you guys think. It is getting uploaded right now should be up soon.

This uploading shit is taking forever it is only like a 2 min. vid!! Well if everything goes right it will be up soon.

Stoots 500 pound squat- is the squat video it will be on you tube

Well let me know what you guys think. It is getting uploaded right now should be up soon.

This uploading shit is taking forever it is only like a 2 min. vid!! Well if everything goes right it will be up soon.[/quote]

Not finding it, could you post the link?

ok I will try to figure this out I have never done it before. yep I fucked something up I cant believe I can’t figure this stupid fucking bullshit out.

Google said the file is to large youtube says it is a duplicate and another place said it could not be in mpeg format so I am totally lost on what the fuck to do any suggestions?

Ok it finally went through on youtube!
- YouTube there is the link

I want to know what all you guys think so let me know.

Well to be honest with you, they did look high, still an awesome accomplishment though. given that you just tripled a 50lb pr over your old 1RM. I’m sure if you went a little deeper you could still get it and thats huge progress. Good work man!

[quote]evansmi wrote:
Well to be honest with you, they did look high, still an awesome accomplishment though. given that you just tripled a 50lb pr over your old 1RM. I’m sure if you went a little deeper you could still get it and thats huge progress. Good work man![/quote]

Ok thats cool I am not gonna go crazy over some criticism, but how much farther down do you think I need to go? I think the problem might be that when I have my spotters check me I sit on the padded seat and it lowers me a little. When I sit on it and have people check me they say that I am paralell,but when I actually squat I just touch my ass and come up.

I dunno I am still going to say I can squat over 500 pounds though. For being a steel worker and just doing this as a hobby I am happy with it for now. I am going to try get a lot stronger in the leg department, and see what happens.

evansmi wrote:
Well to be honest with you, they did look high, still an awesome accomplishment though. given that you just tripled a 50lb pr over your old 1RM. I’m sure if you went a little deeper you could still get it and thats huge progress. Good work man!

Ok thats cool I am not gonna go crazy over some criticism, but how much farther down do you think I need to go? I think the problem might be that when I have my spotters check me I sit on the padded seat and it lowers me a little. When I sit on it and have people check me they say that I am paralell,but when I actually squat I just touch my ass and come up. I dunno I am still going to say I can squat over 500 pounds though. For being a steel worker and just doing this as a hobby I am happy with it for now. I am going to try get a lot stronger in the leg department, and see what happens.[/quote]

Yeah, I have noticed that when I sit relaxed on a box I’m always an inch or two lower than when I touch and go. I think the reasoning is that the muscle are bigger when there contracted, so therefore your higher when you just touch and go with a loaded bar then if your just sitting on the box before the lift.

Take another video from the side, so you can look and see exactly how far to lower it.