Random Thoughts (HogLover)

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
I slid down the banks into a creek today trying to get a rolling carrot for my dog. It was really funny, I was laughing. Then she wouldnt eat it and found a carcass of a dead terrier.

That’s not funny that’s really sad.
[/quote]

thats why it was in my thoughts.

2.500th POST !!!

[quote]julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
I slid down the banks into a creek today trying to get a rolling carrot for my dog. It was really funny, I was laughing. Then she wouldnt eat it and found a carcass of a dead terrier.
[/quote]

ok, this may be a stupid question, but what the hell is a rolling carrot?

I’d hate to have an animal lay eggs in my brain, and then I’d think I was having all these great ideas, but nope, it’s just eggs hatching.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I’d hate to have an animal lay eggs in my brain, and then I’d think I was having all these great ideas, but nope, it’s just eggs hatching.
[/quote]

You could get your head eggsamined.

[quote]pookie wrote:
nephorm wrote:

You could get your head eggsamined.
[/quote]

Damn, I love a good pun. THis gets two thumbs up from me.

This is a great thread because all I ever have are random thoughts. Coherent ideas so rarely find me. Now it is time for coffee.

Why do people get upset in Star Trek when somebody dies? Can’t they just re-generate the dead person using the Transporter?

If an infinite number of rednecks fire an infinite number of shotguns at an infinite number of road signs, they will eventually produce all of the world’s great literature in Braille.

There’s a scene in a Weird Al Yankovic movie where one of the bad guys hears a noise inside a supply closet, so he opens the door, marked SUPPLIES. Inside are four Asian martial artists who yell “supplies!!” then kick the shit out of the bad guys.

I always thought that was funny.

I think the word ‘abbreviation’ is an hypocrite. I admire the honesty of ‘sesquipedalian’.

[quote]undesired08 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:

ok, this may be a stupid question, but what the hell is a rolling carrot?[/quote]

It is like a dirty sanchez but wih a dog.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Why do people get upset in Star Trek when somebody dies? Can’t they just re-generate the dead person using the Transporter?[/quote]

Only if it’s in the script

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Why do people get upset in Star Trek when somebody dies? Can’t they just re-generate the dead person using the Transporter?[/quote]

frustrated geek sigh
They did that with the Doctor Pulanski. Remember? She was dying from that disease made by the perfect kids I think it was the Alpha 6 base made that were immune to infections. think it was in the last portion of the first season of The Next Generation. Well, she wasnt dead but she was so old that she was pretty close to it and they made her into her old self by her DNA before the disease.

But if your saying they could regenerate through the transporter I dont think its That powerful. It happened to Spock on the Genesis planet though so maybe they need to just put all the dead people there and perfect what they did to Spock in that movie.
I wish I remembered stupid things like this in school. I wouldnt of failed biology three thousand times.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
undesired08 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:

It is like a dirty sanchez but wih a dog.[/quote]

What?! No, its a rolling carrot. I was eating carrots and it fell and started rolling.

Here’s a good pick-up line to use at any Star Trek convention…

Hey baby. Would you like to see the Captain’s log?

[quote]GhostNtheSystem wrote:
Here’s a good pick-up line to use at any Star Trek convention…

Hey baby. Would you like to see the Captain’s log?[/quote]

If you score, do you get to go out on a stardate?

[quote]nephorm wrote:

[/quote]

Excellent thought!

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
undesired08 wrote:
julia87 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
julia87 wrote:

It is like a dirty sanchez but wih a dog.

What?! No, its a rolling carrot. I was eating carrots and it fell and started rolling.
[/quote]
While eating my veggies,
JB would be pleased,
I lost my poor carrot,
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor carrot,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
Next to a dead terrier,
That was nothing but mush.

So if you eat your veggies,
And eat a lot of them please,
Hold on to your carrot,
Whenever you sneeze.

Julia -
I’m very disappointed that a potentially hot broad such as yourself knows this much geek trivia.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Why do people get upset in Star Trek when somebody dies? Can’t they just re-generate the dead person using the Transporter?

frustrated geek sigh
They did that with the Doctor Pulanski. Remember? She was dying from that disease made by the perfect kids I think it was the Alpha 6 base made that were immune to infections. think it was in the last portion of the first season of The Next Generation. Well, she wasnt dead but she was so old that she was pretty close to it and they made her into her old self by her DNA before the disease.

But if your saying they could regenerate through the transporter I dont think its That powerful. It happened to Spock on the Genesis planet though so maybe they need to just put all the dead people there and perfect what they did to Spock in that movie.
I wish I remembered stupid things like this in school. I wouldnt of failed biology three thousand times.[/quote]